shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Gems Meets Victor Canera

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing heirloom treasure! The blue is gorgeous and the artistry of the ring is just perfect.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh this is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Swoon! Right up there with my all time favorite PS rings!:clap::clap::clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Seriously beautiful blue!! And yup, that is a perfect setting. So happy the prongs were a non-issue. :appl::appl:
Congratulations and enjoy her!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that is a beauty! What a stone and setting! :kiss2::appl::appl:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning to say the least! What a fabulous combination of two phenomenal PS vendors! Where it in good health and enjoy I’m saving your ring to my inspiration photos!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! =)2 You are all so kind! It’s truly amazing to look at! I always look forward to when I get to wear it next. :lol-2:

I feel really lucky to have it.... it’s such a great marriage between Gary’s cutting and VC’s artistry. I was on the fence about several things along the way and feel I made the best decisions possible with the help of many here.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. Seriously beautiful blue!! And yup, that is a perfect setting. So happy the prongs were a non-issue. :appl::appl:
Congratulations and enjoy her!

Thanks for showing me your beautiful ring! Yes, the prongs are definitely a non-issue. I’m glad to have a distant relative to yours. :kiss2:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh la la, your new pics...
I love the amazing engraving, the filigree in the gallery, the milgrain, the tri-wire, the plain cuffs, the delicate prongs and your fabulous sapphire. Great choices!!!

Thanks! Yes, it’s these tiny details that really are amazing in person. They look mighty fine in pics, but in person.... wow!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yay, I get so excited every time there's a new VC piece posted! I love the side view, with the blue peeking through the lotus motif. Enjoy it for many years to come!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! The color and glow of the sapphire is tdf! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That color simply glows!! Beautiful ring that I hope you enjoy for many years to come!

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
Wild Applause coming from this side of the room! That is just beautiful!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Love everything about this, came out beautifully!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly fabulous! The blue really pops against the platinum. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results