shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Updated Wedding Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so first of all, thank you to the many PSers who gave input on my choice of a replacement wedding band and to those on the WWT who urged me to get my e-ring re-sized. So, in these pictures are my new w-ring from Whiteflash - its their diamonds for an eternity style with 20 diamonds, 0.80cttw ACA''s. My engagement ring is a 1.12ct G SI1 center stone from a local store, with 0.50cttw ACA side stones, setting made by Whiteflash. The earrings which are making cameos in some of these shots are approx. 0.80 cttw I VS1 ACAs in martini settings.

I''m in love with all of it - WF was, as usual, a pleasure to work with. And its so nice to have rings that actually fit properly instead of worrying about them falling off.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

handringspic777888.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I swear I have lots of pics and they''re not all that crappy...

allthreeWFrings111.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
getting tired of it yet?

ringsettogetherWFnew888.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got a lot more

ringsettogetherWFnew1133.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
no really I swear I''m almost done

allthreeWFringssparklies1177.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Actually, that was the last one. Anyway, enjoy everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
AmberGretchen, wowzers. Gorgeous set! BEAUTIFUL
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Aww...
12.gif
Thanks Miss Skippy
9.gif
Right back at ''ya
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set and gorgeous earrings!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all of them are gorgeous!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a great collection! I am trying to remember the story with your original wedding set. You had something break on your original signed pieces set right? Will you remind us of the story? I think you made a very wise choice with the 3/4 eternity in case you need sizing in the future! Also your earrings look huge!! Mine are .68 tcw (ACA/ES) in martini and I swear they do not look anywhere near that big! My e-ring is exactly the same size centerstone as yours and similar specs and it is really cool to see what it would look like as a 3 stone so thanks for that! :) Enjoy EVERYTHING!

ETA I love the blue-green crackly background for your last photos!! Is that a sushi dish? Super cool!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Love it all AG!! Great decision on the pairing. I am a shade of green...loving your loot! Please post more.

DS

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too love it all...beautiful wedding set!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Aww...thank you so much everyone for your kind words
1.gif
12.gif

Diamond Dana, Tacori, Marcy, MrsS, Diamondrnglover - you guys are so very sweet. I really am so happy with everything right now - it took a while to get to this point, but I really do love it and I think everything is a nice size for me at this point in my life (25 years old, 4th year of a PhD program) although of course there is always the upgrade game to play a little later in life
31.gif
11.gif
27.gif

TanDog - did I miss something? Your avatar looks exactly the same as gailrmv?? Anyway, to answer your question, it was kind of a long saga that got me to this particular set, but I''ll try to summarize it briefly. I first got engaged in March of ''05 with a Signed Pieces setting. That was a 4-prong head. That head broke and the diamond fell out (fortunately at home), so I sent it back to be repaired and asked for a 6-prong head for greater security. I had some prong-bending issues with the 6-prong as well, and then that ring just snapped where the new head had been put in, which really put it beyond reasonable repair, and I decided it was time to start fresh. So I contacted Whiteflash and they made me this lovely three-stone that you see in the pictures in December of ''06. In the meantime, we were married in July ''06 and I had added the matching Signed Pieces w-band to my set, as a half-eternity. I''ve had only one minor issues with the WF setting since I got it - the center stone came loose and started to spin after a couple of months. In January 2007, I started losing weight. I lost approximately 45 lbs (give or take), and my ring size went from a 6.5/6.75 to a 5.25. Unfortunately, my wedding band couldn''t be sized that far down without ruining it, so I decided to keep my original wedding band intact for sentimental reasons and get this WF replacement w-band and have them size down my e-ring at the same time.

Whew, OK, I guess that wasn''t all that short, but hopefully it answers the question. Oh, and the dish in the last two photos is a soy sauce dish that I use to hold my rings while I''m cooking.

Thanks DKS - I''m working on taking more pics, although today is a day to work on the new apartment (still need to go get some small furniture and decorative pieces and stuff), so it might not be until Monday or so.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow beautiful set!!!! I really like all of it
18.gif
They look great together!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
AG

Love it all. Very beautiful!!!

Linda

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love the new band! Beautiful wedding set and it looks fabulous on you!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
AG, I really like this look. I love it better then when it was just a solitaire with diamonds around it. Somehow the 3 stone really give finger coverage. And the earrings are purdy too!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results