shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally set the CBI from lovedogs

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
After giving up on my fantasy setting (which no one else would ever wear) I bought a used semi-mount on ebay, a YG 1980s era ring with four side stones of princesses. (Someone hand lovedogs a barf bag, please.) The ring reminds me of my mother's ring from that era, which I sold to a friend. I really like the ring and the CBI is, of course, fabulous. And it's finall Resized_20240504_141654 (1).jpeg set.CBI-2.jpg y off my fax machine and in a ring.

its beautiful !

Reactions: caf

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! And it's budget, I can pay my utility bill!
Really, thank you. I look at the ring and I think, Mya. (My mother.)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a fabulous ring!! Don’t sleep on those 80s channel settings. It can be really satisfying to get a setting we have always loved. And to have a CBI in it? Awesome!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
It’s a fabulous ring!! Don’t sleep on those 80s channel settings. It can be really satisfying to get a setting we have always loved. And to have a CBI in it? Awesome!

Thank you so much for this and for the perspective!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I saved my engagement ring setting and wedding band - both set with channel set princess cut diamonds. Now my daughter wants them when she gets engaged.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saved my engagement ring setting and wedding band - both set with channel set princess cut diamonds. Now my daughter wants them when she gets engaged.

Love that. The setting reminds her of you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results