shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Finally off the diamond swap rollercoaster! I have my dream ring !

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I had a beautiful 3.5ct oec that I sold less than 2 years ago in order to buy my first OMC. Then swapped it for another OMC. Thought I was done with the switch-a-roos..until last week. Sin City Finds posted that she had added items on her website that she hadn't shown on IG yet. Always down for looking at bling I headed on over to the site.
And there IT was.
UH-OH.
See, I've always been an art deco lover at heart. And one of my favorite designs from this period is the target ring. I have dreamed of having one with french cut sapphires and a beautiful warm OEC. I've seen several, but none just right.

Until I wandered over to her site. There it was- the target ring "in my head". French cut sapphires, platinum, with a beautifully faceted S-T VS1 OEC. And my size!

I knew I'd regret it if I let it get by me. So one more roller coaster ride _/\/\/\_ and she's on my finger!
Sin City Listing pics:
20231104_071500.jpg

And mine:
20231107_124649.jpg

20231107_123733.jpg 20231107_142522.jpg 20231106_154724.jpg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I had a beautiful 3.5ct oec that I sold less than 2 years ago in order to buy my first OMC. Then swapped it for another OMC. Thought I was done with the switch-a-roos..until last week. Sin City Finds posted that she had added items on her website that she hadn't shown on IG yet. Always down for looking at bling I headed on over to the site.
And there IT was.
UH-OH.
See, I've always been an art deco lover at heart. And one of my favorite designs from this period is the target ring. I have dreamed of having one with french cut sapphires and a beautiful warm OEC. I've seen several, but none just right.

Until I wandered over to her site. There it was- the target ring "in my head". French cut sapphires, platinum, with a beautifully faceted S-T VS1 OEC. And my size!

I knew I'd regret it if I let it get by me. So one more roller coaster ride _/\/\/\_ and she's on my finger!
Sin City Listing pics:
20231104_071500.jpg

And mine:
20231107_124649.jpg

Gorgeous, congratulations!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm swooning over the faceting and the French cut sapphires. :love: Congrats on finding your dream ring!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And there IT was.
UH-OH.

Sin City Listing pics:
20231104_071500.jpg

And mine:
20231107_124649.jpg

It is beautiful! Congratulations. It looks perfect on you!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhh that is gorgeous!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's it! That leaves nothing to be desired.
I've wanted a ring like that since . . . forever. Enjoy this beauty.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love the proportions. It’s perfect. What is the carat weight of the diamond? It doesn’t look so huge as some of your past ones…. I really like it a lot it looks great on your hand.

And I adore the sapphires. Since I got my first high quality coloured gemstone ring I am thinking my three stone needs some color too! It’s so eye catching.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, this gets the good dress.:love:
That diamond is the perfect color. That is all.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flipping gorgeous! It was meant to be & looks like it was made for your hand :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding your dream ring! Guess it had all the right ingredients to fit the bill. Beautiful - enjoy it to the fullest!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love the proportions. It’s perfect. What is the carat weight of the diamond? It doesn’t look so huge as some of your past ones…. I really like it a lot it looks great on your hand.

And I adore the sapphires. Since I got my first high quality coloured gemstone ring I am thinking my three stone needs some color too! It’s so eye catching.

Oops! Bad PS'er here. Can't believe I left out the ct! It's 2.15 ct and 8.07 x 8.17mm. Maybe I'm an oddball, but the drop in size suits me. ( We are both planning to retire soon, daydreaming about a smaller house even further from the city... )

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, this gets the good dress.:love:
Dramatic-Fainting-Gif.gif
That diamond is the perfect color. That is all.

I didn't know what lower color I really liked until I got a smaller ST a few months ago. I love that very soft light yellow. And it picks up surrounding color like crazy!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Oops! Bad PS'er here. Can't believe I left out the ct! It's 2.15 ct and 8.07 x 8.17mm. Maybe I'm an oddball, but the drop in size suits me. ( We are both planning to retire soon, daydreaming about a smaller house even further from the city... )

I get it. Working on a new ring myself and it's going to be smaller than my current. Congrats on a beautiful piece!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful. I love how the warmer OECs seem to pick up so much color from their environment. I see aqua, yellow and orange colors reflected in the facets of your gorgeous diamond. I love the size of your diamond too. Perfect to wear as is or to pair with bands.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Christy! She's a beauty!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD! I love it! I’ll admit that I’ve been waiting for you to post because I totally had to know what you were up to when I saw your old mine posted. Congratulations on the stunning new piece

empliau

Shiny_Rock
I love that ring. I'm not a diamond lover, but I love old cuts and I love Art Deco. Your ring is an absolute dream and looks just lovely on your hand. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful and timeless! Enjoy her!! We just learned about your last beauty, how lucky are you to have owned such gorgeous pieces!! Wear in Health and Happiness!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! The faceting on the OEC is {chefs kiss} perfect!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD! I love it! I’ll admit that I’ve been waiting for you to post because I totally had to know what you were up to when I saw your old mine posted. Congratulations on the stunning new piece

Lol

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful. I love how the warmer OECs seem to pick up so much color from their environment. I see aqua, yellow and orange colors reflected in the facets of your gorgeous diamond. I love the size of your diamond too. Perfect to wear as is or to pair with bands.

She really picks up surrounding color, I just love it! Here's a side by side: in my car , day light (tan & black car interior) and inside , natural light, near a window (light blue wall paint)
20231109_082348.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results