shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, new setting!! And some decent pics!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Ok so, So I have waited 3 weeks for my new setting and it finally came this morning!!!!!! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I am so excited over my purchase. Many of you where helpful in my new setting dilema that lasted for over a year because I did not want to spend the money, but after keeping it in the original setting for over a year and being not 100% happy, I went with a simple cathedral setting which I ended up not being pleased with after a few days. Well after a long talk with the hubby and his approval I opted for the original setting that I wanted even though it was more costly. I went with a halo setting which came out beautiful. I also ended up getting a matching band with it and will wear my original wedding band alone or as a rhr. So I used my old camera to get some decent pics because my new camera does not have a macro setting!! They came out ok, and I would love to share them!

barnie.jpg

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Another... I know they could be better....
7.gif

adiamor.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty. It has wonderfully antique-y feel.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
A little blurry, but best I can do. Good thing I am not artistic... I would be a terrible photographer.. :)

baxter.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shana, I think your new setting is beautiful! Congratulations!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Another... kind of a cloudy yucky day here in New England, so I apologize for the lighting.

alicia.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful, indeed!
36.gif

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I know, I am out of control with these pics. I just cannot get over how happy I am with it. :) I love the antique look of this set. I love what it does for my stone. For some reason I feel like I am getting more of a cracked glass look with my radiant now. I was having severe shrinkage with my 1.20 stone and was never really happy with it in the original setting....I only know one person with a halo setting, so it is very unique here in New England. and now I will be happy for at least another 10 years. I better because my husband will kill me!!!!

raw.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! It looks huge! What are the spec''s? Congrats.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Good ring detail on this one but I do not like the way it makes the center stone look but I wanted to show you the detail... thanks... ok, I think that is the last one... :0

infiniti.jpg

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I love it!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! It is a 1.20 Radiant, G, SI1, eyeclean.... I wish I could take better pics...!!!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Here is another...

babbbby.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Beautiful!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new setting is absolutely exquisite - so glad you love it (who wouldn''t)!!!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!!! :)

Jean

Shiny_Rock
At first I was hesitant to get a bezel setting instead of prongs but I am sooo happy I did... :) Thanks for looking everyone. I appreciate the kind words and I am going to try and take some better pics...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 11:38:36 AM
Author: Shana Jean
I know, I am out of control with these pics. I just cannot get over how happy I am with it. :) I love the antique look of this set. I love what it does for my stone. For some reason I feel like I am getting more of a cracked glass look with my radiant now. I was having severe shrinkage with my 1.20 stone and was never really happy with it in the original setting....I only know one person with a halo setting, so it is very unique here in New England. and now I will be happy for at least another 10 years. I better because my husband will kill me!!!!
Well, now I know one more, and you know me. so to speak
2.gif
It is nasty here today isn''t it? It''s warm though. Love your new setting. It''s just beautiful.

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just gorgeous! I love it! Amazing how a halo can change the look of a ring, isn''t it?! It''s dreary here today, too..a good day to stay inside and read PS!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Shay and Diamond seeker!! I am in Mass, and I cannot believe that we have not gotten any snow yet. Veryyyyyyy scary......

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL ring!! So glad you got what you truly wanted and are happy with it. I also like how your ering shank and WB don''t match exactly. I''m thinking of doing something similar, as my ering shank is like yours. Who makes this setting? How about some side shots of the basket? It''s always interesting to see how the shank meets the head of a ring. Congratulations!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the knife edge on the e-ring. Halos do make a diamond look *huge*. Enjoy your beautiful upgrade!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, it''s beautiful!! I love the double pave row on the shank. Do you have any pictures of the side of the ring?

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Let me try and take some from the side... bear with me. As for ther wedding band, it does not match excatly as it is only 1 row of diamonds, but for monetary purposes, I went with that one for now. After the baby comes, I may opt for one that matches exactly with the two rows, but I actually love this look.... also, the setting is from Adiamor.com, formerly Affinity Diamonds. They are awesome and I cannot say enough about the quality and workmanship. Kristina there, helped me through everything and helped me customize the setting to bring out my stone more. They were awesome and I highly reccomend them to anyone. Let me try some side shots! :)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!

And I know, what a cruddy day here in New England
14.gif

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Ok, here is a side shot, best I can do, but at least it shows what it looks like.....

eat.jpg

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Another

splendid.jpg

Jean

Shiny_Rock
A little blurry but I am getting the hang of this. :)

bono.jpg

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Last one, I swear. Sorry for the dry hands...

aspca.jpg

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Shana Jean,
Your new setting is absolutely gorgeous for your radiant. I love it! I''m glad you were able to get your dream setting too after your previous dilemma having trying identify the right setting at the right price. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results