shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, new setting!! And some decent pics!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
One more thing--that bezel setting is really cool! I really like the looks of it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love the side view of your ring. Shana, I am in RI.

shay

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Jfo.....Thank you for the kind words!! And what a dilema finding a setting that was not only cost effective but beautiful. :)
Shay, you are not far from me.... I am about 20 minutes from Worcester, a little town called Monson.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
this is very beautiful

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
one of the prettiest settings i have ever seen!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! I am obsessed with it.. :) Who would know that a simple change could make me sooooo happy... :)

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Shana Jean,

I''m looking for a curved band like yours (except with baguettes)...may I ask where you got your band?

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Shana Jean,

I''m looking for a curved band like yours (except with baguettes)...may I ask where you got your band?

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
your new setting is
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

it is really amaziiiiing!! love it!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I am scared to admit this on here because I know everyone's opinion of this paticular store,Zales, and I must tell you that I agree 100%, but I could not find a curved band to fit this ring and since my wedding band is a channell set with rather large stones it did not match at all. Since we originally spent over 5k on the original ering and then 2 years later I spent over $1100 on this one, my husband would kill me if I spent a lot more money on another band. So the day I got my ring in the mail I happened to be driving by the mall and thought I would check with the mall stores to see if there was anything decent and affordable. Well, I came across this ring, in Zales. I looked at the diamonds under a loupe and they looked pretty decent for tiny stones. They sparkle like mad and go well with my new settings. It was affordable so I said, what the hell, I am just going to buy it and because of the cost, I did not feel quilty about it. It was a little over $300. It is about .20 and the diamonds are, according to Zales, about a G, which probable means H or so, but like I said under a budget, I am pleased and eventually I will get the band I really want, but after spending over $1000k on a new setting which my hubby was not initially happy about, I did not want to rock the boat anymore. We have our first baby due in May, so spending money on needless things like this makes little sense, but he can tell how happy I am with the new setting so he is very happy! Probably because he does not have to listen to me anymore and with my hormones, that is a dangerous combo! :) I would not reccomend buying anything custom or more expensive at Zales, the sales lady, or should I say, kid, had no idea what I was talking about and it was kind of sad to see that I had more knowledge of diamonds than she did, working at jeweler. And may I add, that compared to most on here, I know nothing. I hope you can find what you are looking for, I have noticed that curved wedding bands seem rather hard to find these days and I had better luck at local stores, but be careful who you buy from. Good luck!!!!!!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results