clarity

Finally! My Emerald Dream Ring

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SUCH a gorgeous ring! And what a sweet hubby you have! :kiss2:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Bonfire, this ring is just beautiful! Just a gemmy green and lovely all around.

I would fall over if my husband surprised me like that. I hope you have been feeling better, and you enjoy this ring ever so much. I love it with the fc band- swoon!

We have similar tastes, you and I, my dear! I bought Mochico's emerald ring a couple years ago and, while not in the 'daily rotation'- I adore having an emerald ring to wear from time to time, and I am grateful to have such a ring.

What a great find and a sweet gift. Makes me want to scope out 66mint! Beautiful emerald and setting. Congratulations!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire, this ring is just beautiful! Just a gemmy green and lovely all around.

I would fall over if my husband surprised me like that. I hope you have been feeling better, and you enjoy this ring ever so much. I love it with the fc band- swoon!

We have similar tastes, you and I, my dear! I bought Mochico's emerald ring a couple years ago and, while not in the 'daily rotation'- I adore having an emerald ring to wear from time to time, and I am grateful to have such a ring.

What a great find and a sweet gift. Makes me want to scope out 66mint! Beautiful emerald and setting. Congratulations!
Apacherose you are such a sweet dear lady with the most lovely comments on these boards! Oh my Lord! I just looked up mochiko’s former emerald ring! {{{THUD}}}. You have the most fabulous collection! :love: We do have very similar tastes, I agree. We both admire CVB’s Chloe don’t we! :kiss2:

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apacherose you are such a sweet dear lady with the most lovely comments on these boards! Oh my Lord! I just looked up mochiko’s former emerald ring! {{{THUD}}}. You have the most fabulous collection! :love: We do have very similar tastes, I agree. We both admire CVB’s Chloe don’t we! :kiss2:

Where is AR emerald ring? I can't find it.

ETA: never mind I found it. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg how did I miss this? @Bonfire a very happy 35th anniversary and your ring is absolutely stunning!!!:love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

We do have similar tastes! Definitely the Chloe, and also I don't know if you recall me sharing with you, but when we were diamond shopping my husband and I reached out to Grace about your cushion- it is just so beautiful, the shape, high color, faceting.

And then we each have a big oec in the l-m range to entertain us!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We do have similar tastes! Definitely the Chloe, and also I don't know if you recall me sharing with you, but when we were diamond shopping my husband and I reached out to Grace about your cushion- it is just so beautiful, the shape, high color, faceting.

And then we each have a big oec in the l-m range to entertain us!
:kiss2::wavey:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on having your dreams come true! Very beautiful ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missed this before, but I am so glad it was bumped! The emerald ring is gorgeous!:love: Love finding little treasures along the way, and this surely is a good one!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this and WOW! That is so vibrant and exquisite. Wear it in (continued) good health and happy anniversary

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
35 years, a husband who still thinks to surprise you and a fabulous three stone emerald ring.:kiss2: Congratulations on your new ring and the accomplishment of sharing your life with someone for 35 years. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful of your hubby to surprise you like this! It is an absolutely stunning ring, and such a gorgeous emerald. Congratulations!

Lani

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring and very sweet of your SO! Just lovely!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet @Lani, thank you!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Simply exquisite! Wear in good health!!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! =)2 I know this is a few years old, but saw your emerald ring and gasp. It’s absolutely beautiful! :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @DiamondsOnly. I really need to wear it more, I rarely do

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results