shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My Emerald Dream Ring

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! your ring is perfect.. a gorgeous emerald! love this setting too!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! :love: Congratulations on your anniversary. :clap:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Quite spectacular! Enjoy every minute! Happy Anniversary!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty! I adore 3 stone settings, especially with a gorgeous colored gemstone as the center. Looks lovely on your hand. Plus, congratulations on your 35th anniversary!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary to you! Beautiful ring and lovely way to remember it!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s very beautiful! Happy anniversary!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Jeez if that color in the picture can’t measure up to IRL I can’t even imagine... your ring stunning!! Happy anniversary!! :mrgreen:=):mrgreen2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a classy and gorgeous ring! It really is the ultimate emerald ring!

Congratulations on your anniversary! Your husband sounds like a sweetheart, so thoughtful.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary!!!!

WOW this ring is gorgeous!!!!! I can’t imagine this ring being prettier or richer looking in person. The photos are stunning.

I’m so happy you are feeling better and doing well @Bonfire.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really love the color.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely breathtaking....:love:
I love EVERYTHING about it!!!! How wonderful :appl:
Huge congrats on your anniversary and on this amazing new addition to your collection @Bonfire

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely breathtaking....:love:
I love EVERYTHING about it!!!! How wonderful :appl:
Huge congrats on your anniversary and on this amazing new addition to your collection @Bonfire

Yes, Bonfire, it will be even harder to find the right emerald, and set it, after you set such a high standard!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are all so sweet with your comments! Thank you so much!

Emerald is my birthstone and I’ve always wanted one, but was intimidated by the process of finding a good quality stone. This ring was kismet really and is not only beautiful but touches my heart. It’s out of character for my DH to surprise me like this.

Thanks again for the love! :wavey:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is just the perfect emerald color, I really love it! Gorgeous classic design, I don’t think you can beat an emerald in a 3 stone and of course gorgeous hubby as well what an amazing surprise!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful ring!:love: happy anniversary! :appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! What a beautiful piece to celebrate an even more beautiful moment!

Can I just say that I love all your rings?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally gorgeous @Bonfire, look at that glow. Happy anniversary.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a wonderful Anniversary present “Congratulations” and an absolutely divine ring, that Emerald is just gorgeous.
Simply Stunning...enjoy!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH and I just celebrated our 35th anniversary a few days ago. :appl: As a typical PSer I’m always scanning the lovely estate vendor’s websites. I happened upon this emerald ring on 66mint, casually showed it to DH as he loves emeralds too. I drooled and went on with my day. Well I was flabbergasted on our anniversary when he surprised me with this ring! As sweet as he is, this is pretty out of character for him to do this, but I’ve had a pretty rough 5 months health wise. Anyway, here she is! And yes, everyone says emeralds are hard to capture in photos. They are! This emerald is so much prettier and richer IRL. She is a lively and bright color, very clean. 1.79 carat with two baguettes totaling .42 ct high color VS. The setting is platinum with the prettiest scroll work. I also want to recognize 66mint for their excellent customer service and phenomenal jewelry pieces.
Thanks for letting me share!
66DDBF2C-12FE-48F6-8C41-5DC9E292BE36.jpeg
5EF0C979-F25F-4877-9E48-33C05D5F26B6.jpeg
128018CD-E652-482C-9F25-435120D3E6D3.jpeg
559AAD62-2094-46A9-9BBC-62EC24E13718.jpeg
ohhhhhh its beautiful
and congradulations to you and bubby on your anniversary

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE !! Emeralds are my favorite and this is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!! And happy anniversary!! So happy for you, bonfire!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dream setting as well. :love::love::love:Perfection!! Stunning!:dance::dance::appl::appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie! :wavey: Thank you my friend! Good to “see” you! I hope your lake house closed okay and you and fam are loving it!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
bonfire!
I love your emerald ring!! it just the perfect green!
looks marvelous on your hand!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous! The color is tremendous and I love the whole ring. I like it with or without the band so that makes it all the more versatile.

Congratulations and happy anniversary! So glad to hear that your health is on the upswing too! Your husband was very thoughtful to get this very special ring for you and I know you'll always treasure it!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary! I don’t think I’ve ever seen an emerald as gorgeous as yours. Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous! The color is tremendous and I love the whole ring. I like it with or without the band so that makes it all the more versatile.

Congratulations and happy anniversary! So glad to hear that your health is on the upswing too! Your husband was very thoughtful to get this very special ring for you and I know you'll always treasure it!
Thank you for your kindness MGR! I’ve been wearing the ring on my left hand but I’ll wear it on my right when my other “darlings” start to feel neglected :lol:. It’s nice both fingers are close in size!
Health wise I’m doing great, recovering very nicely! Thankfully no radiation or chemo :pray:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring. Thanks for showing the profile. I saw it in the stacking thread and had to see if it had it’s own thread.

Happy Anniversary!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results