shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My Emerald Dream Ring

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH and I just celebrated our 35th anniversary a few days ago. :appl: As a typical PSer I’m always scanning the lovely estate vendor’s websites. I happened upon this emerald ring on 66mint, casually showed it to DH as he loves emeralds too. I drooled and went on with my day. Well I was flabbergasted on our anniversary when he surprised me with this ring! As sweet as he is, this is pretty out of character for him to do this, but I’ve had a pretty rough 5 months health wise. Anyway, here she is! And yes, everyone says emeralds are hard to capture in photos. They are! This emerald is so much prettier and richer IRL. She is a lively and bright color, very clean. 1.79 carat with two baguettes totaling .42 ct high color VS. The setting is platinum with the prettiest scroll work. I also want to recognize 66mint for their excellent customer service and phenomenal jewelry pieces.
Thanks for letting me share!
66DDBF2C-12FE-48F6-8C41-5DC9E292BE36.jpeg
5EF0C979-F25F-4877-9E48-33C05D5F26B6.jpeg
128018CD-E652-482C-9F25-435120D3E6D3.jpeg
559AAD62-2094-46A9-9BBC-62EC24E13718.jpeg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! :love:

Congrats & happy anniversary! :wavey:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happiest Anniversary and Congrats on the beautiful ring! Wear it in health and happiness always!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Your ring is stunning. What a gorgeous present to celebrate 35 years of love and friendship.

What an amazing emerald and setting!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And congratulations on your anniversary!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color!!! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It so lovely on you! The color of the emerald and that beautiful scrollwork!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
It's exquisite!!

And happy anniversary to you. Your DH sounds like a true sweetheart.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary. I do hope this lightens the load your health issues have caused. It positively glows and the setting is divine! :mrgreen: Be well and enjoy!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your new ring is gorgeous and it goes so well with your Geneva band - I love the combination.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous! I love the setting and the height of it. What a great find! Happy Happy Anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
COngratulations!! An emerald three stone is on my wish list too. Yours is stunning. So beautiful. Happy 35th anniversary indeed!!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous green! congrats and what a wonderful surprise!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire! WOW!

Firstly - I hope your things have improved for you, health-wise. You're such a lovely, generous poster and someone who has been a true friend to me - I hope things look up and up and up for you in the months ahead; you deserve it!

Secondly - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :kiss2: My 35th is in 5 weeks, and in some ways it feels like forever and in some ways it feels like it was yesterday - do you feel like that? Time and aging are such strange things, aren't they? I wish you and your (obviously lovely and incredibly generous!!) husband another 35 even happier years.

And lastly, back to....WOW!! What a glorious ring! And what an amazing gift! I LOVE this elegant, classical style, and the glow on that emerald is a knock out!! Do you plan to wear her often? This is clearly a forever ring, and I wish you great joy from it. :)) And did I mention.....

WOW!!!! :mrgreen:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness it's beautiful! I love the color of the stone and the scrollwork on the gallery. What a great hubby! Happy anniversary.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! I think that color looks amazing! Happy 35th Anniversary!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s just fabulous! Happy anniversary!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, each and every one of you for the lovely comments and love! :kiss2:
@mrs-b you made me cry a little. Thank you, I’m definitely on the mend and doing great. Onward and upward! ;)2 As you well know, we shall count our many blessings everyday!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
A very Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. The new ring is so incredibly elegant and the color is very pretty. Be well.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to decide if I like it better solo or with the band. Any thoughts?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfection and looks wonderful on you! Congrats on your special anniversary!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, happy anniversary. 35 years is a long time!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, happy anniversary. 35 years is a long time!!!
It is! Sometimes it feels like 35 thouuughsand years :lol:
But really, it all goes by so fast! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bonfire--sending you healing vibes across the miles. And please (re) post a picture of you in your wedding dress. That was a fun thread. We've been married almost as long as you and most days I do say LONG:mrgreen2::P2

What a lovely, thoughtful gift. In 35 years of marriage and in jewellery forums, YOU choose well. Happy Anniversary. Your ring is dreamy:love::love:.

chees--Sharon

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bonfire--sending you healing vibes across the miles. And please (re) post a picture of you in your wedding dress. That was a fun thread. We've been married almost as long as you and most days I do say LONG:mrgreen2::P2

What a lovely, thoughtful gift. In 35 years of marriage and in jewellery forums, YOU choose well. Happy Anniversary. Your ring is dreamy:love::love:.

chees--Sharon
Aww thank you, so sweet! Nobody needs to see that 80s hat again! :lol:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just glows gorgeousness! Happy 35 years!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just glows gorgeousness! Happy 35 years!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you, so sweet! Nobody needs to see that 80s hat again! :lol:

PS I love 66Mint. I've purchased from them and stalk their website regularly. Great shop, great jewellery.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results