shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally is time for engagement ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to point out that if you are seriously considering something, make sure to either put it on hold first OR don''t post the link. Lurkers swipe stones from threads like this VERY often!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 3:01:44 PM
Author: musey
Just wanted to point out that if you are seriously considering something, make sure to either put it on hold first OR don't post the link. Lurkers swipe stones from threads like this VERY often!

It is already on hold if you just check on the link. The IS is requested by the OP, so JA would automatically put a hold for him until a day after the IS is delivered, IIRC.

jlafne

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the advise musey, the stone is on hold now, so i have 24hrs to consider from now! that''s why i need some expert(s) opinion here!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 3:21:14 PM
Author: jlafne
Thank you for the advise musey, the stone is on hold now, so i have 24hrs to consider from now! that''s why i need some expert(s) opinion here!!
Keep us posted.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 3:05:43 PM
Author: Stone-cold11
Just wanted to point out that if you are seriously considering something, make sure to either put it on hold first OR don't post the link. Lurkers swipe stones from threads like this VERY often!
It is already on hold if you just check on the link. The IS is requested by the OP, so JA would automatically put a hold for him until a day after the IS is delivered, IIRC.
Stone, I obviously was not referring to any specific stone (since I said "something" not "that one"). It is general advice that is good for people to be reminded of when so many links are being thrown around.

No need to be snarky when someone is just trying to be helpful
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 4:07:25 PM

Date: 2/25/2009 3:05:43 PM
Author: Stone-cold11

Just wanted to point out that if you are seriously considering something, make sure to either put it on hold first OR don''t post the link. Lurkers swipe stones from threads like this VERY often!
Stone, I obviously was not referring to any specific stone (since I said ''something'' not ''that one''). It is general advice that is good for people to be reminded of when so many links are being thrown around.

No need to be snarky when someone is just trying to be helpful
35.gif
Yes indeed, it is good advice Musey and very helpful!!
35.gif
Your input is much appreciated!

jlafne

Rough_Rock
Thank you musey!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results