shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT FINALLY HAVE MY RING! Lovely pictures =)

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
I apologize in advance for the picture overload...but really? A photographer plus a pretty new diamond is honestly going to equal only one thing...

Here's the specs:
0.63 carats
GIA Ex/Vg/Vg
E color
SI2 clarity (eye clean)
Strong blue fluorescence

IMG_2792-2.jpg

IMG_2794-2.jpg

IMG_2795-2.jpg

IMG_2803-2.jpg

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful photos! It looks great on you!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Lovely sleek simplicity. How very nice! And your photos are awesome!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! A beautiful ring and a beautiful hand!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so lovely and classic on your hand! Congrats!

ariadne28

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful! I'm so glad you finally got it :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
glad you finally got it! it's my favorite six prong setting~ classic and simple~ :bigsmile:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: It's beautiful!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so pretty, and like so many other PSers, you have amazingly elegant hands. It looks perfect on you! Can't wait for my peonies to open up and get some pretty pics like yours! :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, congrats!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Timeless and beautiful! Congrats!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! You are such a talented photographer...I'm sure you are enjoying your new ring and taking many pictures of it!

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and your pictures are beautiful too!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations...its beautiful! Lovely pictures!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you have such a pretty hand? What's your ring size?

I was going to ask you if your diamond has fluorescence but I went back up and saw you listed it has SF. What's the effect of SF to a high color diamond such as an E like yours? I have a G with medium fluor and I don't really see it :roll:

Love the elegant solitaire btw :lickout:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning and looks so beautiful on you! Congratulations!! :appl:

Cachette :))

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!! I think .5-.75 is the perfect size for an engagement ring. It just looks so sweet and simple and engaged! I love it!!!! it's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with it! I've been looking for months.

OC Girl,
My ring size is 3.75. I think that's why something as small as .63 ct looks great on my hand =). I thought I was going to be concerned about the size, but I'm really loving it! It measures about 5.6 mm.

As for the fluorescence, there's a couple pictures up there that look a tad blue to me, but I think they look more blue than it looked in person. Problem is, we've had a couple of pretty overcast days and I have yet to see it in really strong sunlight. So far I really like the look though, I think it makes it look even whiter and it's already an E. I won't mind at all if it ends up blue in strong sunlight because I purposely found one with strong blue fluorescence and was kind of hoping for it. And thank you =), I think it's the perfect solitaire.

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
I agree, Bella_mezzo...not that I'd turn down a carat lol, but with my finger size, that's where I'd stop. But I'm only 21 and a big rock was not in the budget...but I'm not the type that ever wants to upgrade, I want the same ring so I really tried hard to find something I loved and I did =).

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
LynzeeLeigh|1308249543|2947646 said:
I agree, Bella_mezzo...not that I'd turn down a carat lol, but with my finger size, that's where I'd stop. But I'm only 21 and a big rock was not in the budget...but I'm not the type that ever wants to upgrade, I want the same ring so I really tried hard to find something I loved and I did =).

That is so sweet!!! You sound like such a genuine girl, not to mention awesome photography skills. You fiance is a lucky guy!

I'm glad you found the "perfect" one. I love the blue fluor too!

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, these pictures are gorgeous! You're so lucky to have such small hands, it makes your diamond look even bigger!

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
OCgirl|1308254982|2947692 said:
LynzeeLeigh|1308249543|2947646 said:

That is so sweet!!! You sound like such a genuine girl, not to mention awesome photography skills. You fiance is a lucky guy!

I'm glad you found the "perfect" one. I love the blue fluor too!

Aww thanks, that really means a lot =)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel like I should send you all my bling so you can take pictures that do them justice!

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling|1308276796|2948005 said:
I feel like I should send you all my bling so you can take pictures that do them justice!

Ha, I would Love photographing yours, Amy. Where are you from? I live in Michigan.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LynzeeLeigh|1308278924|2948041 said:
Amys Bling|1308276796|2948005 said:

Ha, I would Love photographing yours, Amy. Where are you from? I live in Michigan.

NJ- ok, no Jersey Shore and RHWONJ references please. :twirl: lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results