shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally... handmade dainty sapphire engagement ring!

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Dear PS members,

I joined the forum back in November, five months ago! Yup, this is all the time it took to get my engagement ring. It was worth it!!!

I don't know if some still remember all the help that was given to be, both regarding the stone and the designer for the setting. The stone changed a lot and ended up being a Montana sapphire from Master Cut Gems (we started with an alexandrite in mind!). The designer, Sally from Heart of Water and her goldsmith Pomme, never changed, though the design has (so much)!

We love the result! Elegant and subtle, with a romantic look. It was hard to visualize the dimensions with Sally's pictures since she never sent us a handshot, so since the first time I saw it in person I am completely amazed by the delicate details, being soo tiny!!! The stone mirrors the colour of my eyes, and we find it pops up just the right amount. A true perfect match! The ring as a whole is very discreet, especially compared to many of breathtaking pieces that circulate here, but we like it this way. It's nothing astounding, but totally charming :)

So... Here are the pictures! (can't stop shooting them!!!)

img_8837.jpg

img_8838.jpg

img_8839.jpg

img_8840.jpg

img_8843.jpg

img_8844_0.jpg

I'm sorry, I have no idea why they appear horizontally and wasn't able to change it...

Again, many many many many thanks for all the help... This beauty would have been absolutely impossible otherwise!!!

:appl:

Lucía

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lovely ring that looks perfect on your finger - I think the Montana blue sapphire is particularly beautiful, and the ring that Sally created is so complementary - Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is a really pretty ring!!! :love: I just love the color of the sapphire and the setting is lovely, it looks so good on your hand! congrats! :dance:

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think it is absolutely perfect! Love the color and it looks beautiful on your finger!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course I remember you! And I remember your budget too. Looking at that no one would know. It's beautiful and I'm glad you love it! Congratulations!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring. I would love to see more pics.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Dainty and elegant, with perfect details (as always with Sally and Pomme's amazing work). It looks great on you and I'd love to see more pics! Congrats!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love the color of the stone :love: :love: :love: and the setting is perfect! Interesting, intricate and wearable. All very important for a ring you will wear forever

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo pretty. I love the color of your sapphire.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
It's so pretty and dainty! Wear it in health and happiness. The sapphire shows prettily.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! What a beautiful and wearable ring. I love the vintage vibe. The setting has a lot of detail, yet it's not overly fussy and really lets your Montana sapphire be the star. :love:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Oh this is beautiful! Congratulations on your lovely ring!

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
I love this so much! Understated yet the details are very thoughtful and executed so nicely :) :appl:

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would spend time looking at my hand with this on it too! :love: It's unique and gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!!!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It is a beautiful ring!

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!!! I wasn't expecting this many answers, nor this many compliments! Your comments and wishes are so lovely :D Niel, I have trouble myself believing it's so in a budget! Lilysweet and Mochiko you're right, it is perfect for everyday wear and never gets in the way (which was necessary, since I am a teacher and we do all sort of tasks!). And Digdeep, I do spend so much time looking at it!!!

It took a really long time to arrive to Canada from Thailand, but in the end it all turned out perfectly. Because we wanted to get engaged before we moved in together on April 1st, my fiancé ended up proposing with a handmade ring of his own, made out of one string of one of his guitars. I love it! (Though, as you must imagine, I'm equally thrilled about this beauty that has finally arrived last week!!!)

I was hoping to get some pictures outside, but we spent the whole weekend indoors in order to finish painting our new place. Acinom and lovedogs here are some extra pics, indoors but still lovely I believe :love:

img_8869.jpg

img_8877.jpg

img_8882.jpg

img_8887.jpg

img_8888.jpg

img_8818.jpg

img_8829.jpg

And in case someone is curious, the handmade one by my fiancé (another beauty in my eyes!)

img_8683_0.jpg

img_8681.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the last pic of youre ring has such a lovely blue. I mean, it was lovely before, but thats a nice light for it!

and your guitar ring is utterly adorable!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is beautiful and looks great on you! :appl:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful blue and I love the handmade ring!!! How romantic :clap:

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!! :D

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever your heart loves most is the perfect ring for you, so don't ever feel as though it needs to be compared to someone else's ring. It looks at home on your finger, pretty and practical at the same time. Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

arabella

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! That is a really lovely Montana...the color!! And I am totally in love with your guitar string ring. How romantic!! Congratulations :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I visited this thread several times and always forget to comment. I love the delicacy of your sapphire ring and your guitar string ring is just so romantic! Congratulations and wear it in health and happiness.

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Thank you for taking the time to comment and for all your congratulations! You make even more proud of my two rings!! ;-) :D

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!! Beautiful ring that represents you and looks perfect on your finger. Love the guitar string ring as well...romantic, personal gestures are soo sweet.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful, congratulations! :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and delicate and very feminine. LOVE it! :love:
Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your stunning ring! It is beautiful on your hand! :appl: :love:

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!! :D I am a such a happy fiancée :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely - traditional, but with just-for-you details. Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results