shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT FINALLY! (Gorgeous!) new fishtail pave set from WF. ..

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! These are the most spectacular of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how some artists say, "I was influenced by Van Gogh and Rembrandt''s use of light" & etc.?

I SEE MARA IN SOME OF THOSE PICS!

Way to go, ladies! We should name a new movement after you.

How about the LemonPieism? A Study in Diamond Heads. Or the Ringaissance?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2006 5:19:33 PM
Author: Julian
Wow! These are the most spectacular of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how some artists say, ''I was influenced by Van Gogh and Rembrandt''s use of light'' & etc.?

I SEE MARA IN SOME OF THOSE PICS!
Haha! Thanks -- how awesome is that!

Well, we have the same camera, and virtually identical diamonds... and I think we are both like dogs with bones
2.gif
when trying to master something!

Wow... whatta compliment. WOO HOO, I''m running with the *BIG DOGS* now!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed the diamond eye candy! Thank you for looking.

I have saved my favorite for last. I think this one may be the best of all... my finest work
2.gif
... my pièce de résistance... my magnum opus!
1.gif

I call it "Oh my lord! #2"
9.gif
because it took my breath away. Enjoy!

64ohmylord2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LYNN I love it!!! We will have to meet up one day, clean our rings maniacally and then take pictures of our diamonds all day long. Imagine our two beauties with our two same cameras and an armload of flowers. Woo hoo!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2006 5:35:45 PM
Author: Mara
LYNN I love it!!! We will have to meet up one day, clean our rings maniacally and then take pictures of our diamonds all day long. Imagine our two beauties with our two same cameras and an armload of flowers. Woo hoo!!!
Girlfriend - that is a DATE! Oh, can you imagine how much *FUN* we would have?!!!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure what I am more impressed with - your gorgeous ring or your photography. My ring is about two weeks from being done. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to take amazing pictures??

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn, just beautiful. I so LOVE the pic with the close up of the head. I so love your set!!! Yowza. If I ever get around to resetting my soliatire, I''ll do your ''head'' setting. L.O.L. Just call up Wf and request the "Lynn B Special."
35.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous photos!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Got some new roses and took a few more photos... I suppose they will all be rather anti-climactic from here on out. I mean, once you've posted your *MAGNUM OPUS*, I guess there's no way but... down!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

97newrose.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Both rings in the rose...

98newrose.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the spectral colors in this one...

99YAY.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. This one was actually taken a few months ago... but I forgot to post it. It's a lovely one of the ring, of course... but mainly I adore the FLOWER!

100YAY.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Just smashing! I totally love the peachy color of the roses. And the last picture, simply perfect. What kind of flower is that? It''s purdy. You can never post too many pics of that gorgeous ring. Okay, so I totally want your ring.
41.gif

Alisoun

Rough_Rock
Ooh Lynn! Those are gorgeous. The colors are just incredible! Thank you so much for the pics!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lynn - it''s picture perfect! I love the setting and your diamond is ON FIRE!!! Thanks for the pics!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Got a couple pretty ones tonight... I LOVE this one. YUM!

I am also really a'lovin' this camera! It is sooooo fun to take pictures with!

102YAY.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I also really LOVE this one, I think the diamond looks so soft and delicate... almost... ethereal. Maybe I should title this one, "My Angel"!
2.gif

101YAY.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I have never seen that style of pave (I''m still a little bit setting-ignorant) before, I am in LOVE!! If you don''t mind, I''m gonna have to save some of those pictures to my hard drive for my future asscher :) :)

Can''t stop staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Lynn, you REALLY got the colors in that diamond of yours! I don''t know how I missed this thread, but what a beautiful set and that diamond is killer diller. I can''t believe how many colors are reflected in the not-fire shots like the one in your avatar. I saw your avatar and thought it was touched up with some kind of Andy Warhol kind of effect. Amazing that it''s just the way the stone looks in some light!!!

Thanks, Lynn! Got a lot of photo tips off your thread from Mara. Oh, if I can just wait for Wednesday and hopefully it will be sunny!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2006 8:52:36 AM
Author: lumpkin
Wow, Lynn, you REALLY got the colors in that diamond of yours! I don't know how I missed this thread, but what a beautiful set and that diamond is killer diller. I can't believe how many colors are reflected in the not-fire shots like the one in your avatar. I saw your avatar and thought it was touched up with some kind of Andy Warhol kind of effect. Amazing that it's just the way the stone looks in some light!!!
Thanks for the note, Lumpkin. Yep, all my photos are just the real-life colors of my diamond. I LOL'ed when you said you thought my avatar was touched up somehow!
9.gif
Haha! I wouldn't know the FIRST thing about touching up ANY photo! I am the world's biggest techno-idiot!!! It's actually quite pathetic. I can CROP in Photoshop and that is IT.
20.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2006 3:29:34 AM
Author: musey
Oh my gosh, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I have never seen that style of pave (I''m still a little bit setting-ignorant) before, I am in LOVE!! If you don''t mind, I''m gonna have to save some of those pictures to my hard drive for my future asscher :) :)

Can''t stop staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Musey! I''m glad you like my setting. And OF COURSE I don''t mind if you save some pictures to your hard drive. Can you spell F-L-A-T-T-E-R-E-D?!!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yayers, new pics! And great ones! There are never going to be enough pics of your beauty on your thread.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2006 7:06:45 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Yayers, new pics! And great ones! There are never going to be enough pics of your beauty on your thread.
Awwwwwwww.... thank you! xoxoxo
Lynn

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lynn ~
emrose.gif

Gorgeous rings
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif
... more gorgeous
emphoto.gif
''s!

emlove.gif
Lovin'' every shot! Keep them comming!!

Have a wonderful day!
emhot.gif

35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please forgive me if this is entirely rude to ask (and just ignore this post if it is), but how much do the fishtail pave settings generally run? That one's the front runner for future ering and I'm trying to budget the center stone against it.
12.gif
I loooooove LOVE your rings!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow wow wow! first of all, whiteflash needs to hire you as their photographer! they''d sell tons more rings if these pics were on their site!!!
your rings are absolutely gorgeous and that stone is BEAUTIFUL, i can only imagine how much it sparkles in person!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 6:10:17 AM
Author: musey
Please forgive me if this is entirely rude to ask (and just ignore this post if it is), but how much do the fishtail pave settings generally run? That one''s the front runner for future ering and I''m trying to budget the center stone against it.
12.gif
I loooooove LOVE your rings!
Musey,

Thank you so much for the compliments, and NO, of course your question isn''t rude! But there are just so many variables, plus the ever-rising prices of diamonds and metal, so I think the best answer is to just advise you to call or e-mail WF for a quote. But I can definitely assure you that WF''s prices are quite competitve, and I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised.

And please keep us posted on what you decide!

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 3:52:04 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
wow wow wow! first of all, whiteflash needs to hire you as their photographer! they''d sell tons more rings if these pics were on their site!!!
your rings are absolutely gorgeous and that stone is BEAUTIFUL, i can only imagine how much it sparkles in person!
Awww, thanks!

OH, whatta great idea! I would LOVELOVELOVE to be a photographer at WF... can you even imagine a more swoon-worthy job???!!
30.gif
But heck, to be around all those gorgeous diamonds all day I''d settle for cleaning the bathrooms!!!
2.gif

The only drawback is it''s a liiiiiiitle far for a daily commute... (I live in PA!)
1.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lynn...my fishtail pave twin!
35.gif

I love the latest pictures. Now I can clearly pciture what my matching wedding band will look like! I really need to practice getting shots that close up and IN FOCUS. I was going to ask you a question...but for the life of me I can''t remember what it was!
5.gif
I guess the new pics took my attention! LOL

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW your new photos are GREAT. I really like some of the pale flower shots as well as "Oh my Lord #2" Love the colors and the reflections of color coming from the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results