shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally good pictures of my Whiteflash wrap :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Woobug,

emlove.gif

I am so I love with your set and especially your wrap!

Circumstances have come about that I am changing my set and am changing to the WF Knife Edge.

I am giving serious
emotion-15.gif
thought to a wrap like yours, but with 2 diamond pears. Could you please tell me, does the wrap rub or scuff your knife edge setting? Also does it ''flop'' off the solitaire set?

Belated congrats on such a beautiful set
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know i''m TOTALLY late in seeing this thread, but i absolutely LOVE your wrap!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wooooo, can i request a couple of more pics? i''m dying to see how the wrap looks just with your solitaire - without any other bands. i''m curious to see how the sapphires line up with your diamond.

oh man this thing has spectacular written all over it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

and like steel, i''m hoping to do my homework to maybe have one of these babies on my finger with diamond pears.
31.gif

oh man is this getting me excited!! i hope i have enough finger room for some chucky pears.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO JCrow, Thank you soo much!!! I love love love my wrap... I will take more photos for you :) It doesn''t flop around... It stays right together like one ring :) I am thinking of other shapes and colors toooooooooooooooooooooooo Wooo, be back soon

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ohhh goodie!!! you made my YEAR by responding to this thread!!! thank you, thank you!

i can''t wait to see the new pics! yipeeeee
5.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh and to quote steel, "Could you please tell me, does the wrap rub or scuff your knife edge setting?"

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Woobug I love your wrap! How wonderful to have all those options! Your center stone is just beeeeyoootiful!!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I love it. How fun to have a 3stone and a solitaire. gorgeous!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
and ... so much fun! I think you''re right, everyone needs a wrap for their ring. What a great idea! It''s like having a great suit and wearing it differently ... looks like an entirely different outfit. Congrats on a beautiful piece!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woobug! Holy wooooooo!

I loved the wrap before, and I will admit, I didn''t know you were having issues with it, but I love it now, too!!!!!

I wonder if this would work for a bezel set asscher . . . hmmmmmm.
2.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOPs! I sent you a whole long thingy and went I sent it said "error." Now my kids are screaming for dinner. I''m going to shorten it - I love your wrap!!!! I have one, but my ER slips out constantly (even with another band over) - any ideas? Maybe I need them both smaller. Mine is a Jaffe - Maybe yours is just better quality - may I ask the price range? (OK is no) . Enjoy it !!! Can we see more pictures, like from the front - how it sits on your er - any other angles - it really looks nice on your hand.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE that 5 stone!!!!! Your wrap looks gorgeous too. Love those sapphires...

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s so perfect!

Sooo, when are you getting all the other colors?
31.gif
2.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:43:51 AM
Author: jcrow
i know i''m TOTALLY late in seeing this thread, but i absolutely LOVE your wrap!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wooooo, can i request a couple of more pics? i''m dying to see how the wrap looks just with your solitaire - without any other bands. i''m curious to see how the sapphires line up with your diamond.

oh man this thing has spectacular written all over it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

and like steel, i''m hoping to do my homework to maybe have one of these babies on my finger with diamond pears.
31.gif

oh man is this getting me excited!! i hope i have enough finger room for some chucky pears.
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!! It is so funny that you revived this thread, JCrow, I was looking at it just last night dreaming of a pear wrap and tempted to contact Woobug to get more details on her AWESOME wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
You know, when I hear the word "wrap" in relation to rings, I think ''80''s mall bangs, Duran Duran on the radio, and shoulder pads. (so dating myself).

But WOW Woobug, you have shown me the light! What a great idea! Totally modern take on the concept. Kind of like the earring jacket craze burning through PSers wallets at this very moment, I forsee a new obsession.

Hmmm...I have my original temporary engagement setting (tiffany replica for princess) with a garnet (my fave gem stone, looks like a glass of red wine) and I''m thinking a .50ctw wrap (2 princess sidestones) with diamonds might be hella cool.

You go girl! wooooooooooooooooooo to you.

(can I just say I love your woooos?)

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
woobug, your wrap combined with your gorgeous solitaire is just stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you all soooooooo much!!! I am in love with set .....I have so many options. Mine wrap stays very tight to ering. I don''t have any issues with it moving around. Whiteflash put a tiny little lip on the bottem of sapphires that hugs my solitare :) It works great!!! I am taking pictures now :) WOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I am not a very good photographer...

Picture 87884.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
can you see the little lip :)

RondaReynolds_10111.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
These are my Whiteflash photos :)

RondaReynolds_10114b.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo JCrow, I hope you order the pears... I want to see it done soooo bad :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Divergirl, DO IT !!!! That combo sounds FAB!!!! I honestly couldn''t be happier with my set! WHITEFLASH did a FABULOUS JOB!!! I highly recommend the WRAP :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it woobug! There is something really sexy about the way the sapphires have the diamond wrapped in their arms... or maybe that''s just me!

DD
35.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
omg. seriously, i''m dying over here for one of these!!! unbelievable!!!!
it''s soooo spectacular. i can''t believe how well the sapphires line up with your solitaire.

but you mention problems... and i don''t recall what happened.... i''m assuming you went a couple of rounds before getting the custom wrap correct? what happened?

i just showed dh your pics
36.gif
he said that was a pretty good goal. haha.
thank you so much for posting more pics for us!!!

i''ve been trolling for a 3 stone RHR... but i know what i want may take a
while to get
31.gif
. this however, would probably satisfy that craving AND possibly cure (if only for a brief moment, hahaha) my DSS.

woo, you''re good!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Jcrow, I am sooo excited for you :) WOOOOOOOOOOO My problems were not with the wrap.. It was perfect from day one....somehow my center stone was touching a prong....it create the illussion of a BIG BLACK SPOT in my diamond.. I fell over one day. However, whiteflash raised my stone a little and it now it is perfect ;-) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! The pears sound FAB!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, right. spot. i remember that.
i was thinking it was something wrong with the wrap initially.
glad to hear they were able to get rid of the crazy black spot
28.gif

and i''m also happy to see that your wrap band is also knife edge to match. i was very picky about the band of my half eternity being a knife edge so that it could match my e-ring too.

now, the curve. did you request the curve of the wrap band? or is that what had to happen? also, do you know what mm width of your wrap band?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It all looks lovely Woo, how fun to have those choices too!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Jcrow, no problem with my ering... maybe a tiny scuff but nothing noticable. I requested the matching knife edge but not the curve on the back....however, hardly notice it. I think it could be done without it :) WOOOOOOO

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
woobug, that''s really nice! It''s got good ''heft'' without looking clunky. Just the right chunky, look-at-me noticeability!

And options, well who doesn''t love options??

Well done.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) Thank you :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You motivated me to take my wrap and my ER back to the jeweler b/c they flop aprt when I wear them - I think they''re both a little big b/c I have bigger knuckles then finger. He said he thinks he can improve it. Just sorry to lv my ER for a long weekend! (I even sleep with it on!) Oh well, I''ve got 6 wedding rings/stackables, so I guess I''ll survive (tee hee).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results