shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally ELOPED! HPD eternity band & 1.26 ct CBI solitaire pendant- lots of pics

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh, beautiful jewelry! Congratulations on your marriage! Here's to health, happiness, love and bling!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congratulations, you looked beautiful! Your wedding/jewelry suite is truly just absolute classic pieces made with very best components!!! They are each so swoon worthy on their own but together.... :clap::clap::clap: speechless!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning, gorgeous pieces! Very best wishes as you move forward together!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your wedding!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! May you have a long and happy marriage. Your new jewelry pieces are gorgeous. Wear them in good health.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What well thought out wedding jewelry! I love the cluster you made. COVID weddings are the best- intimate and without distraction. Hopefully you'll be able to party soon!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
I just got back my photos back from my elopement photographer, so I'll share a few more photos of my wedding day jewelry. As a RHR I wore my Maytal Hannah Mogok ruby ring, my HPD diamond cluster pendant around my neck, a pair of diamond halo dangle earrings, my Mark Morrell custom extreme petite torchiere solitaire and my new HPD custom diamond eternity wedding band.

For those who asked about the halo earrings, these were a highly unusual impulse buy while I was on a 2015 trip to St. Thomas in the Caribbean. Each dangle earring has a .41 ct round H color round brilliant diamond framed in .27 ct micropave accent diamonds. The metal is 18kt white gold. I have never before nor never since bought fine jewelry on a whim, let alone uncertified diamonds at this carat weight. But it was my birthday and I had just kicked out my cheating (and not sorry) first husband a few days prior and they were lovely and quite sparkly. Though they are surely not as high quality as my other pieces, there is a special place in my heart for these babies. They are my "taking back my power" earrings haha!

Cluster 1.png Cluster 2.png Cluster 4 with maytal.png
Ring 1.png ring 3.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What gorgeous photos and jewelry! Congratulations again!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to your happy marriage and wishing you many happy and healthy years to come!

You are building an amazing and unique collection. Everything is so well proportioned to you! And can we talk about what a stunner your CBI is in the MM setting (amazing craftsmanship!) on your beautiful fingers?!

Thank you for sharing with us!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. You are shining like your diamonds (sorry, cheesy, I know - but it's nice to see someone smiling and happy). Congrats.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
You look gorgeous and your collection is beautiful. Wishing you and your husband many happy years together!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
You and your diamonds are so beautiful! Congrats!!

TwinkleT

Rough_Rock
Trade
A truly classy collection. You also have a fabulous smile. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results