shape
carat
color
clarity

Final yellow gold halo ring

theleague11

Rough_Rock
Hello all, recently got this custom done and picked up the final product. It's 1.68 (center) in yellow gold. This was the professional picture the jeweler took. Does anyone have tips on taking photos? Every time I try and take a pic it comes out blurry. Thanks!

img_9363.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I'm not an expert, but I can give some tips on taking clear pictures. I think one of the best places to take pictures of diamonds are in front of the window- e.g. placing the ring on the window sill or holding your hand up by the window. You want to make sure that your object (the ring or your hand holding the ring) and the camera/phone are both very still. If you're using a smartphone, tap the screen so that it focuses on the ring before you take a picture. Sometime pictures will come out blurry if you are shaking the camera or if the camera/phone is too close to the object. Adjust the distance as necessary and hopefully that will result in more clear pictures. After you're done with all that, please come back and post a handshot here! :)

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-to-take-good-photos-of-your-diamonds.102989/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-to-take-good-photos-of-your-diamonds.102989/[/URL]

That thread might help you. post above is also great! For iPhones, if you tap and hold the screen on the object at the correct distance you want to take the photo, it will lock the settings so you can move around without having to re-focus. It's also helpful if the ring is sitting down (ie not on your hand!) so a) you have 2 hands to take the picture and b) only one thing is moving (camera) vs 2 (camera, ring).

Also, some of the best fire photos are a bit fuzzy, we don't mind :) Post em anyways!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Looking forward to seeing more photos of this beauty! :appl: I love the yellow gold too! Congrats! :wavey:

Californiadreaming

Rough_Rock
Wow that is a stunning ring, so so pretty - congrats! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results