shape
carat
color
clarity

Final Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Hamster I was reading your thread I keep on going back to it to read any updates. Congradulations. I haven''t checked recently but I am about to again now... last time I knew you didn''t have any pictures. Are you going to post some? And yes I can post some bottom view PICS I will try to get some tonight. Thank You... Chris

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
Well the computer I am using right now doesn''t have any imaging programs and the file size is too big to put on here . When I get to another computer I will post it... Thanks

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
This is the best bottom pic I could get...

hopeitworks.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - one of the prettiest Princesses I have ever seen - A WINNER!
36.gif

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
what a beautiful stone! i wouldn''t worry too much about the depth, fancy stones are somewhat different from RB, with an RB, one would try to find something between 60 and 65 but with princess and cushions (based on my research) you should aim for a slighty deeper stone... i think the stone looks amazing!

CONGRATS on the great find!

~rockaholic~

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
It is off to get set I will post the final result with my experiances as well soon. Thank You... Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results