shape
carat
color
clarity

Final setting for 3.56 Emerald Cut, 5 stone setting

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Really love your new setting! It makes the centre stone pop! Just gorgeous :love: more pictures please

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is FABULOUS!!! The center stone is definitely the star now. Love the proportions. Well done on persisting. Love the video.
Congratulations my friend. So thrilled for you!! :appl:
It’s finally done!! Thank you:)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great!!!:love: Add me to the list of the bezel lovers, however, I think the size of your traps just didn't work in the bezels with your center stone. So removing them really improved the proportions!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s it!!! Perfection!!! What a beautiful result!! Congratulations!!! This is my favorite!!!
Please post more photos/videos!!! :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! The emphasis is definitely on your emerald now!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, it's absolutely gorgeous! I want a big EC so bad but I have to wait until next year. I will just look at your ring whenever I need a fix. :love:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would caution you about using an identifiable video link.
I am not sure how it is identifiable? If just my photo is shown, I a fine with that. I would have to go back to all my videos I posted to have them deleted. I have always just uploaded to youtube.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure how it is identifiable? If just my photo is shown, I a fine with that. I would have to go back to all my videos I posted to have them deleted. I have always just uploaded to youtube.

I can see your name as well. I wonder if there’s a profile setting you can change for that?
Is your YouTube account affiliated with an email account, like gmail or something? Mine shows the name on my gmail account.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, didn’t know my name was linked! Just changed it, hope that works:) I love PS but don’t want to advertise myself, thanks guys

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beige bathroom but the stone is very bright white
Oh my gosh I love that video and I am afraid I may be swayed now to get an emerald on my next upgrade! This ring is just fantastic!! I love the changes you made. Removing the bezels definitely gave a more gorgeous look to all the stones in my opinion. The stones shine so much more I think instead of having metal kinda overshadow a little bit. This new design is glorious. Do you have a thread with the emerald stats?

Last edited:

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @Emeraldsaremyfavorite how did you post your videos? I wanted to do a quick one but even then it is saying it is too long! If you would not mind letting me know! Thanks so much! Ps. Hope you are w joying your gorg new band!
I LOVE your new ring...really LOVE! So I had to upload my videos to my youtube account. Actually had to create a youtube account just for PS:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results