shape
carat
color
clarity

FF sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2010 5:40:00 AM
Author: swedish bean
lady- she runs sales every now and then- but there is usually a PS discount. If you wait- I''m sure you''ll be fine- unless there is a certain strand you need right now :D

decodame- details ???
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Lady may I add that in my experience with Elana at FF she will work with you concerning budget/wants/etc... I have never used the discount code as I have found that she gives an even better price without it.
21.gif

Decodame... SPILL!!!
12.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
So.. Y2kitty, Icekid and Decodame- We expect LOTS of pics!
11.gif

There''s a strand that I''m very interested in. If it''s still available next week, I think I''m giving in..
4.gif

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, ladies. I feel better now that I can wait until I get my diploma and strand together, looking forward to it!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t deal with the waiting. [whine] I want it noooowwww! [/whine]

decodame

Rough_Rock
In ended up with the 10 x 11.2 teal strand. At the price they cam down to with the discount code, I am kicking myself for not buying both the teal *and* the emerald strand that was roughly the same price.

Being and international delivery, I have no idea how long it will be before I have pics.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
So..... it seems my package will be delivered shortly, in Florida. Unfortunately, I live in Maryland
39.gif
Hoping that she just sent us the wrong tracking number!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 5:58:39 PM
Author: icekid
So..... it seems my package will be delivered shortly, in Florida. Unfortunately, I live in Maryland
39.gif
23.gif
call USPS and Elana. They may be able to stop the package from being delivered. I had that happen with my wedding band. Was being shipped from Phila to NY, on the truck, out for delivery when I saw a delivery attempt was made.
WHAT?? I was home, no attempt. Called USPS and they tried delivering it to the wrong apartment! Anyway, between me and the sender it was corrected and they the delivery guy was able to come back. Yes, they can contact them on the trucks.

eta: sorry, my package went fedex not usps. but I don't see why they can't correct it before it gets to the wrong place.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 6:07:01 PM
Author: elle_chris

39.gif
23.gif
call USPS and Elana. They may be able to stop the package from being delivered. I had that happen with my wedding band. Was being shipped from Phila to NY, on the truck, out for delivery when I saw a delivery attempt was made.

WHAT?? I was home, no attempt. Called USPS and they tried delivering it to the wrong apartment! Anyway, between me and the sender it was corrected and they the delivery guy was able to come back. Yes, they can contact them on the trucks.

eta: sorry, my package went fedex not usps. but I don''t see why they can''t correct it before it gets to the wrong place.

I tried USPS and they are incompetent and said they cannot do anything about it right now. No reply from Elana yet. Fingers still crossed that it was simply the wrong tracking number
32.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
ugh. city, state, federal agencies are all freakin'' incompetent. my fingers are crossed for you. hoping it is just the wrong tracking number.

39.gif

I do know that sometimes she sends things to FL to be strung by someone there. I wouldn''t panic just yet!!!

I''ll cross my fingers that everything works out for you
5.gif
4.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
My bf said mine arrived a few hours ago. Unfortunately I am dog sitting for the next 2.5 weeks so I am not sure when I will be able to photograph.

MsT

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted, but I thought it was time to re-introduce myself.

Lovely pearls everyone!!! I too am a pearl addict and will post my collection in the next day or so.

In addition, I am the one in Florida who strings many of FF''s pearls. It is a true pleasure to work with her/your items... I have loved everything and couldn’t possibly pick a favorite (although there have been a couple recently that top the list) !!!!!!! I see there are many questions about why the FF packages are heading to Florida, so I thought it was important to let everyone have a name to the Florida address!!!

decodame

Rough_Rock
My pearls are still showing as shipping within 2-3 days. Perhaps it''s because its an international delivery? My need for instant gratification is just not satisfied by shopping online! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results