carat
color
clarity

Feelers out for a 0.8 carat H, VS1 BG Blue

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

I just bought this diamond a few weeks ago thinking I would use it with the french cut traps from my CVB Giselle setting, but I decided to super sale the setting instead. Now I'm thinking I may set this beautiful diamond and then change my mind (I've been known to do that......:oops2:). So, I'm putting feelers out for it to see if there's any interest. It's a brand spanking new Brian Gavin Blue 0.804 carats, H, VS1 with Strong Blue fluoro. The diamond is gorgeous and white and if you're familiar with BG Blue's then you know the fluoro doesn't affect the diamond's performance whatsoever.

The stone is loose (never been set) sitting in the paper. If interested I'll post a LT listing for it. Or if you have my email, feel free to ping me. Asking $2800.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm interested!! Will you ship to Australia? I've been looking for a potential e-ring stone for my brother!! Was hoping for something in the 0.9ct range, but for a BGD stone this would work pretty well...

(And if he doesn't want it then it can be mine! Lol)

Last edited:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Emailed you!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0674.JPG I bought some platinum rings from JDDN and I just want to say it was a great interaction. Consider me a very happy customer! Rings were exactly as described and packaged nicely, shipped promptly. And JDDN is just a nice person (at least by email!) so I was made to feel very very good about the whole experience.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks pearaffair :)

We've already gotten chatting by email and I agree, JDDN is certainly a nice person!!

It's always nice to hear some feedback from previous purchases though, so much appreciated!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0674.JPG I bought some platinum rings from JDDN and I just want to say it was a great interaction. Consider me a very happy customer! Rings were exactly as described and packaged nicely, shipped promptly. And JDDN is just a nice person (at least by email!) so I was made to feel very very good about the whole experience.

Aw, you are so sweet to post this Pearaffair!!! I adore the photo you posted, the stone you placed in the setting looks gorgeous and the set is beautiful on you!

Thank you again for your kind words :roll:.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to help! As a buyer and seller on LT, I think being able to access positive reviews from past buyers can be really helpful :)

And I'm loving my new rings! Thanks again!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll vouch too, she was great to coordinate a shipment with another incoming vender shipment so I could view both pieces simultaneously. Seamless interaction, she was great! Hope you are well JDDN!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, in case it is helpful, I was checking out USPS and found the following info:

If you are in the U.S. wanting to ship to Australia, unfortunately per USPS it is prohibited to ship loose diamonds ("precious stones") to Australia. https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ab_012.htm

It does look like you can ship the diamond to Australia if it is in a piece of jewelry via Priority Mail International with insurance coverage up to $3,644. https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc3_005.htm#ep447094
https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc3_005.htm#ep447094
Alternately, perhaps you can reach out to BGD to see if they would be amenable to acting as the shipper in this matter as a courtesy to you?

Good luck with your sale!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll vouch too, she was great to coordinate a shipment with another incoming vender shipment so I could view both pieces simultaneously. Seamless interaction, she was great! Hope you are well JDDN!

Aw, thank you Sarah, I appreciate you chiming in!! I'm well, I hope you are too! :wavey:

I decided to keep my AVC and recently got it back in it's new home and need to snap some photos and do a thread. I still think it's too big for me, but I decided I needed to enjoy it for a little while before I make any final decisions :roll:.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi marymm, thank you so much for the shipping information!! You are so sweet to post all that information!

Asking BG to ship it is a great idea actually. Another vendor is going to act as the intermediary so thankfully the shipping part will be taken care of :)). I really appreciate you posting, thank you!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll watch for your debut, JDDN! Glad you kept your AVC, it is beautiful!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes please show us your AVC's new home! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was JUST thinking about you and wondering about the new ring! Please do a thread! I know it takes time to get used to size, but honestly, I think later in life you'd be so glad you kept it! However, I want you to keep it for a secondary reason...so I won't be tempted to buy it! lol!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bonfire and DS :wavey:!!

Ah....DS your timing is uncanny.....I think I'm really coming to terms with letting it go. I saw a smaller AVC which is what I believe to be my 'ideal size' closer to 7-7.5mm and it looked soooo much more wearable for me. I saw it next to an AVC the same size as mine and I just thought "Yup, that's it." I reset my AVC hoping and praying that I'd love it and wear it but it's been in it's ring box since I've gotten it. It makes me SO SAD. I love the AVC so much but it doesn't make any sense to hoard one in a little box :confused:. I want to wear it every single day!!

So....I know I need to let it go. Haven't figured out if I'll try to sell on my own again or what. It's in a beautiful brushed rose gold bezel. It looks stunning.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOLD!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results