shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers - 18kt white gold lab diamond bracelet purchased through Alex Park

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
If you can believe it, this bracelet is too pretty next to my other jewelry! It is bright, beautiful and blingy and makes my near colorless diamonds look dull. Since I can’t upgrade all of them, I am looking to see if anyone is interested in this beauty.

I paid $1,500 after tax and shipping which is an amazing value. Other reputable sites Brilliant Earth (18KT) and Blue Nile (14KT) are selling comparable quality for $3,350-3,450. I am looking to get back what I paid $1,400 (Shown on original post).

Here are the details:
18 kt white gold
3.30 carats
E Color
ideal cut - sparkles like crazy
VVS clarity
2.1MM wide
It measures a little under 7” but finding it fits loose because of the width.

Photos included are from the original post, the “happy customer” post of bracelet on my arm and measurement next to Alex Park jewelry bag it was shipped in. I am happy to include the payment information as confirmation to anyone seriously interested in it.
I will add a LoupeTroop posting if needed but always list it here so PS’ers are offered it first.

IMG_9299.jpeg

IMG_9297.jpeg IMG_9298.jpeg IMG_9296.jpeg

Last edited:

Paige7

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous - I might be interested!! Can you please show the side profile? How much are you asking?

Paige7

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous - I might be interested!! Can you please show the side profile? How much are you asking?

Just saw what you are asking. If you don't mind sharing the side profile, that would be great!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw what you are asking. If you don't mind sharing the side profile, that would be great!

OK, here are some (not so good) photos of the side. It’s a 4 prong setting and sits nicely on the wrist without turning on its side. It looks to be 2 MM high, if that helps.
Top photo shown at an angle.
Bottom photo is on its side. I can send a video of it too. IMG_3823.jpeg IMG_3824.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
OK, here are some (not so good) photos of the side. It’s a 4 prong setting and sits nicely on the wrist without turning on its side. It looks to be 2 MM high, if that helps.
Top photo shown at an angle.
Bottom photo is on its side. I can send a video of it too. IMG_3823.jpeg IMG_3824.jpeg

Loupe Troop listing

Paige7

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I think I am going to pass, but it is beautiful!

DC519

Rough_Rock
Hey! I am interested, I sent a message through LT!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Photo showing the side view and one showing the light show it creates in the sun…

IMG_3845.jpeg IMG_3844.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
The bracelet is on its way to David Klass (along with several other items for projects. I will ask them to verify the bracelet and have them ship it to the buyer once payment is received. Hoping having a reliable 3rd party will help alleviate any concern over the purchase. It’s a beautiful bracelet and deserves to be won daily.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Bracelet is at David Klass in Los Angeles. He has confirmed it is 3.27 carats and 2.25MM width.

jimmylpz

Rough_Rock
Hello, I'm interested in buying the bracelet for a Christmas gift, but am a bit confused in regard to the bracelet being 18k gold. I've only seen 14k gold jewlery on Alex Park's site. Could you please send me a message.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, I'm interested in buying the bracelet for a Christmas gift, but am a bit confused in regard to the bracelet being 18k gold. I've only seen 14k gold jewlery on Alex Park's site. Could you please send me a message.

Hello and thank you for your interest! The bracelet would make an amazing holiday gift.
The original listing from social media is above and it is stamped 18KT on the closure. The actual total carat weight is confirmed to be 3.27 by David Klass in LA. He is holding the bracelet for me to help with the transaction.
My contact info is under the description on the LoupeTroop listing. I am happy to discuss further.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hello and thank you for your interest! The bracelet would make an amazing holiday gift.
The original listing from social media is above and it is stamped 18KT on the closure. The actual total carat weight is confirmed to be 3.27 by David Klass in LA. He is holding the bracelet for me to help with the transaction.
My contact info is under the description on the LoupeTroop listing. I am happy to discuss further.

Checking one more time if there is any interest before consigning with TRR. Here is what Ritani is charging for the same bracelet in 18 KT white gold with lower color diamonds and carat weight.
IMG_9637.png

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Did you already sent it to TRR? My emails sometimes get lost through LT, so wanted to reach out here first. :)

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Did you already sent it to TRR? My emails sometimes get lost through LT, so wanted to reach out here first. :)

Hi there,

Thank you for your email!

I postponed my meeting with them until next Friday 11/17. I have already sold the watch, a diamond band and a pair of earrings to PS’ers this week! My direct email contact is in the LoupeTroop listing.

The lab diamond bracelet is with David Klass in Los Angeles. They are holding it for me because if it doesn’t sell for what I paid, I am going to have it shortened to 6 3/4” and keep it.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you should shorten it and keep it! I would need to shorten it significantly, and that would factor into my cost, so consider it a pass on my end. But it’s lovely!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
The bracelet is being held at David Klass and he can shorten if needed before the holidays.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Just dm’d you on LT!

Hi there, I apologize I just seeing your reply here and didn’t receive your email. My direct email contact info is in the listing. Please try again!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Just dm’d you on LT!

One last bump before I have it shortened and keep it. It’s with David Klass so if anyone it interested and needs it shortened, he can do it for you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results