shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback please about this ring...such a unique setting

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@ac117 thank you thank you! You are so kind & patient, woman! Not sure how you do it! Thank you for finding these pieces, especially the second & third links, which show bands nearly identical to the ring in question.

I've trolled French Settings and have found many nice ones but none quite like the ring I've posted about!

Okay...gonna go peek again! Thank you!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@peacechick forgot to mention I did receive many more pics and a video. The ring looks okay to me but to be honest, I really do not know what exactly I'm looking at. Like everything else, I imagine I need to see the band in person to make an honest determination about it. But even then, I'm not a diamond expert, so I don't really know what I'm looking at, especially with modern diamonds.

I can tell if something looks like frozen spit, though. ;))

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
@peacechick forgot to mention I did receive many more pics and a video. The ring looks okay to me but to be honest, I really do not know what exactly I'm looking at. Like everything else, I imagine I need to see the band in person to make an honest determination about it. But even then, I'm not a diamond expert, so I don't really know what I'm looking at, especially with modern diamonds.

I can tell if something looks like frozen spit, though. ;))

@tlfiore, at the risk of sounding like a rebel, not everything we buy has to be PS quality :lol:. If it’s a big purchase like an e-ring or an upgrade, of course, we need to make sure it’s the best quality for our money and that’s where PS is a lifesaver. But imo, if you love this band and the price is good to you, and it doesn’t look like frozen spit, I would get it. At most, you have the option to return it if it’s not up to scratch in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results