shape
carat
color
clarity

FCD bracelet finally made!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After months of deliberating, I've finally had my FCD bracelet made. I originally took 17 diamonds to my jeweller but during the course of discussion we decided to narrow it down to 7 and use the other 10 for a pair of earrings. The earrings will be made in August and I've already worked up a design but for now here's the bracelet!

Each FCD is about .25ct (or thereabouts) and all are natural not irradiated. The clarity is not the best on some of them but it's the colour that attracted me so I can forgive the lack of clarity!!!! In the sunlight these all sparkle like made - suprisingly, the olive green ones pack the most punch (sparkle wise) but the yellows look an almost acid yellow and really stand out!

I've chosen 14k white gold mixed with palladium to achieve a high white look and also withstand daily wear. I also wanted a design that showed the different shapes but also gave as much protection as possible and as this is a daily wear bracelet I didn't want it to be too ostentatious (hence the decision to only use 7 diamonds)! I normally wear bracelets much looser than this but the jeweller said any looser and it will flip over - he was right as this doesn't flip at all although I'm having to get used to wear such a snug fit! It is loose (despite not looking like it in the photo) though.

The bracelet is all handmade and the bezels are not as good as they could be but that's only apparent when you are closely scrutinising! Clockwise from just after the catch: radiant yellow, olive green pear, radiant purplish pink, orangey marquise (has darkened now it's been set :(sad ), olive green radiant, yellow pear, light pink round.

Forgive me but photographing bracelets is a challenge and these are the best shots I could get!

Diamond bracelet FCD7 inside.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more photos!

Diamond bracelet FCD5 on wrist.JPG

Diamond bracelet FCD4 on wrist.JPG

Diamond Bracelet FCD3.JPG

Diamond bracelet FCD6 inside.JPG

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmm. Delicious. :appl: :appl: :appl:
Really beautiful FCDs and design too.
Wear it in good health!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD,
Nice color on those diamonds!! Very pretty!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am loving your diamonds!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quite a lovely piece. I really like the daintiness of it :appl:

-A

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Wow! That is very nice LD! Very wearable. :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Nice delicate piece -- and yummy FCDs. You can wear that with anything -- great choice!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the future I'd love to hear the questions, compliments and comments you get wearing an FCD bracelet.
In the back of my mind I'm considering one.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
great design and looks great on your wrist!

MoZo

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely diamonds and lovely bracelet. I remember my grandmother's gold watch with gold and platinum bracelet. It comes from the 30-es and your bracelet resembles the style.

If I saw a picture of it without knowing I'd never say these were diamonds, they are so colorful!

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
That bracelet is stunning! Very classic and elegant.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love it! :love: :love: :love:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
very cool!

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very cute bracelet! You defiantly had it made at the right time, it looks very summery. Enjoy wearing it! :)

T

talamasca

Awww very pretty and delicate :D

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I love that, it looks like a very wearable bracelet, as well as beautiful. I'd love to see it in person, to see all the sparkle!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so cool and so pretty! I really like it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results