shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Any one out there got a Fay Cullen ring?

Has anyone actually bought a ring or setting from Fay Cullen? The pieces on the site are amazing, and I know she gets referred to by a lot of people here (as a good site to view antique and antique-style rings), but I''ve yet to read about anyone purchasing one from her...
Just wondering what you thought of the quality/beauty of the piece in person...

Thanks!
2.gif

Brandy

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I haven't had any experience with her, but she's very well known and respected.
1.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bagpuss on the dia mondtalk site (all one word) has bought a 3 stone ring from her and has posted pictures. Bagpuss is I believe in Wales in the United Kindom so I expect had it sent by air to her. I will see if I can find the link.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Thanks Giangi, its nice to hear she is regarded so highly.

Pyramid, I think I may have found that DT link you mentioned (http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26475&highlight=fay+cullen). What a beautiful ring!
love.gif
Do you happen to know what she thought about it once it arrived? I couldn't find a follow up post...

Thanks!
Brandy

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
This may be a bit late in the day, but I just joined this forum yesterday and came across this thread today.

Re Fay Cullen
I was very very happy with both the quality of the ring that I purchased and the service that I received. The stones are I1 clarity, but I can't see any inclusions at all with the naked eye. I would happily buy again from her. I do live in Wales and I had no problem with the payment or shipping details. She is a fellow Englishwoman, BTW.

platring3a.jpg

BTO

Rough_Rock
Bagpuss,

Thank you for your reply! Not too late at all, as I am still considering a purchase from Fay Cullen. Its very reassuring to hear how pleased you were with your ring, which is very lovely by the way!
love.gif

Brandy

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
No problem. Glad I could be of help.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Bagpuss:
Lovely ring, and not one you'll see very many others of.
Did you buy it off the ring part of the site, rather than the settings part?
You say she's a fellow Englishwoman - so, you're not Welsh?!? We know how big diamonds look on Welsh women - if Catharine Zeta Jones on a movie poster counts...

Goldenringlets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results