Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Any one out there got a Fay Cullen ring?

Has anyone actually bought a ring or setting from Fay Cullen? The pieces on the site are amazing, and I know she gets referred to by a lot of people here (as a good site to view antique and antique-style rings), but I''ve yet to read about anyone purchasing one from her...
Just wondering what you thought of the quality/beauty of the piece in person...

Thanks!

Brandy

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I haven't had any experience with her, but she's very well known and respected.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bagpuss on the dia mondtalk site (all one word) has bought a 3 stone ring from her and has posted pictures. Bagpuss is I believe in Wales in the United Kindom so I expect had it sent by air to her. I will see if I can find the link.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Thanks Giangi, its nice to hear she is regarded so highly.

Pyramid, I think I may have found that DT link you mentioned (http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26475&highlight=fay+cullen). What a beautiful ring!
Do you happen to know what she thought about it once it arrived? I couldn't find a follow up post...

Thanks!
Brandy

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
This may be a bit late in the day, but I just joined this forum yesterday and came across this thread today.

Re Fay Cullen
I was very very happy with both the quality of the ring that I purchased and the service that I received. The stones are I1 clarity, but I can't see any inclusions at all with the naked eye. I would happily buy again from her. I do live in Wales and I had no problem with the payment or shipping details. She is a fellow Englishwoman, BTW.

platring3a.jpg

BTO

Rough_Rock
Bagpuss,

Thank you for your reply! Not too late at all, as I am still considering a purchase from Fay Cullen. Its very reassuring to hear how pleased you were with your ring, which is very lovely by the way!

Brandy

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
No problem. Glad I could be of help.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Bagpuss:
Lovely ring, and not one you'll see very many others of.
Did you buy it off the ring part of the site, rather than the settings part?
You say she's a fellow Englishwoman - so, you're not Welsh?!? We know how big diamonds look on Welsh women - if Catharine Zeta Jones on a movie poster counts...

Goldenringlets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.