shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen ER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty on your hand!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmCity,

I just saw your ring in the colored halo thread and looked up your ring thread! Just wanted to chime in to say that I think you have a very lovely ring. The stone is just lovely!! The setting is so unusual and pretty too!

Congratulations on your engagement!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...that''s gorgeous! i have many times drooled over the similar ones in that site with blue sapphire - stunning!

CharmCity

Rough_Rock
I''m going to have my local jeweler make a band that wraps around the bottom. I''m not thrilled with the idea, but it seems to be the only choice!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if I posted on this, but that is a beautiful ring!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 1:44:41 PM
Author: CharmCity
finger pic!

(rubies not sapphires)

charmcity2.jpg
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I don''t know how I missed this.... but that is one DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS ring!!!!! Absolutely beautiful.

I also love your engagement story, it''s absolutely adorable! I bet you guys are great together
1.gif

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
That is an amazing ring. The rubies really set off that diamond beautifully and the ring looks so nice on your hand.
36.gif
I laughed out loud at the description of your proposal too!
9.gif

diamondcookie

Rough_Rock
You could do what I''m doing, and have a completely new band for the wedding ring, and switch the two between the two ring fingers on your left and right hand at will. ;-)

I''ve also knows ladies who have a stackable as their W-ring, and wear it either not flush on the same finger as e-ring or with other jewellery on other fingers?

Although if you''re happy with a moulded band, go right ahead! Stunning e-ring, by the way!!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ruby halo and I LOVE the European cut stones. Also, your engagement story is super cute and there are lots out there that would want an engagement just like that! :)

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring!! It''s awesome!

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
love the detail! Gorgeous colour! congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results