shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen Art Deco Style Eternity Band -Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I am expecting this adorable sapphire and diamond in on Friday! I plan to stack it next to my 2mm 3-sided pave band.

I will be sure to post hand pics when it arrives!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about that, the picture did not want to attach.

I''d like to also add that John and Max at Fay Cullen were both dreams to work with!

faycullensapphband.jpg

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I like it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want one!!!! I love it and cannot wait to see hand shots.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
That looks similar to my stepsister''s e-ring from antiqueengagementrings.com

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, love that! Please post lots of pics, I was considering ordering one of those. Congrats!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I will most definitely post lots of hand pics.

I''m sort of going for a Kate Beckingsale look with a few stacked bands that differ a bit from one another. As I mentioned before, I have a thin 2mm 3-side pave band that will be stacked with this band. Any suggestions on perhaps a third? I think if I were to add a third, I would choose something extremely delicate, maybe a 1mm or so engraved platinum band with no diamonds.

Kate%20Bekinsale.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and delicate, can''t wait to see your handpics.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about a thin sapphire band?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 6:34:42 PM
Author: Giada
I will most definitely post lots of hand pics.

I''m sort of going for a Kate Beckingsale look with a few stacked bands that differ a bit from one another. As I mentioned before, I have a thin 2mm 3-side pave band that will be stacked with this band. Any suggestions on perhaps a third? I think if I were to add a third, I would choose something extremely delicate, maybe a 1mm or so engraved platinum band with no diamonds.
hee hee- I didn''t know that was what Kate B. wore, but I bought an antique engraved 1.8 mm platinum band off e-bay before my wedding and started wearing it between my official wedding band (eternity of .08s) and e-ring like 2 days after the wedding. I don''t think DH even knew it was there- you can barely see it. Then on another e-bay binge I found a Chris Correia band and threw it on outside of my e-ing, so now I wear 4 rings! Stacking is addicting! http://www.chriscorreia.com/correia.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
oooh I love it! Can''t wait to see ''real'' pics when you receive it!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that''s such a pretty ring! I think it will look great stacked!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhhh, I can''t wait to hear about it and see hand shots!! I''ve been eyeing that one and one similar! I''ve just recently bought a cheap version of one of the faycullens I''ve been looking at and it''s not very comfortable -- so I''d love to know about this one! Is it 2mm? Did they have your size?

jayrenay

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!
9.gif

I just love diamonds and sapphires!!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the hand shots with your other ring(s).

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just lovely - I really like that stacked band look!

alyson423

Rough_Rock
That''s a GREAT looking band-- I''ll chime in with the other requests for hand pics!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 8:05:16 PM
Author: jayrenay9
Oooohhhh, I can''t wait to hear about it and see hand shots!! I''ve been eyeing that one and one similar! I''ve just recently bought a cheap version of one of the faycullens I''ve been looking at and it''s not very comfortable -- so I''d love to know about this one! Is it 2mm? Did they have your size?

jayrenay
Jayrenay,

It is 2mm and they just happened to have my size (4.75 for right hand) which is very odd. I thought since they had it in my size, it was probably meant to be.

What is not comfortable about your ring? Do you have pics?

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
The stones in the one I bought are prong set and the prongs are chewing away at my fingers! I was planning on wearing this cheap one for awhile while I looked around, but it's driving me nuts so I might just go ahead and order a faycullen right now. Here is a link to the pictures with my ER - they're at the bottom of the page.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-vatche-antique-ring.53611/page-2

And here is a picture of the other faycullen I am considering that looks very similar to the cheap band I bought.

faycullen_sapphire.jpg

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Ah, I see how those prongs on the rubies might be a little irritating. I love the Fay Cullen you posted and actually looked at that one, too!

My ring should arrive today, so I will be sure to post pics and let you know how it actually feels on.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you gotten a chance to take any pictures? I have always loved that band...
3.gif

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I received the band and I adore it! It looks so nice stacked with my 3-sided pave. I'm looking to add one more slender "wisp" type band to complete the look.

I've not had a chance to take pictures, but I am going to try to do that tonight!

The sapphires are a really pretty royal blue!

For JayRenay: It is very comfortable.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 6:21:12 PM
Author: Giada

For JayRenay: It is very comfortable.
Thanks so much! I was really hoping you would come back and tell me about it!! Now I''d just love to see some pics when you get a chance!!
28.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Where are those hand shots Giada???

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
wowwww - I love it!

I have a thing for sapphires. Its not my birthstone, not my anniversary month stone, nothing. I just love them.

My next treasure will be a sapphire and diamond 3-stone ring, and I plan on using a couple little sapphire and diamond stackers, too.

I have the EXACT ring in that Kate Beckinsale pic! wow! (please ignore the chubby kindergartener-lookalike fingers!)

1091.jpg

1094.jpg

1092.jpg

1093.jpg

alyson423

Rough_Rock
Wow, love it!
30.gif
Just the right size and really interesting to look at.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the detail in that ring!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
So, I took some pictures last night, but I think I really need to take them in the daylight because the flash made it near impossible to see any detail. I''m going to have a photo shoot outside today and hopefully that will allow all of the detail to be seen.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shiny, I LOVE that band. I also have a love for sapphires even though nothing really important has ever happened in September. Blue is not even my favorite color but there is just something about sapphires and diamonds that is so beautiful.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring and the stacked look. I search Fay Cullen daily, just for fun! Nice stuff, a bit too expensive for me though :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shiny, WOW it''s gorgeous. I love those deco bands. Just love ''em. Can''t wait to see your pics Giada!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results