shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Vintage/Antique rings!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
I did a search and didn''t find a thread to post our: ***DREAM or FAVORITE*** VINTAGE/ANTIQUE RINGS :)

Ooohh....I have some major crushes out there!

To start:
Erica Grace Elyse Band
36.gif
36.gif

That JBEG ring is just beyond beautiful
30.gif
. I keep going back to the website to stare at it!!!!!!!!!

I have too many to post !!

keshett-ring-3.jpg

I keep going back to this one too...

bezie.jpg

Can''t get that diamond/ruby halo out of my mind
30.gif
30.gif

deckko.jpg

Hi Blingading,
I created this thread a little while ago \"What''s your favourite vintage ring style?\" which I thought you may appreciate, but a new one with more eye candy is always a great idea!

Like Heli, I think I have too many to decide a sure fave, which is causing a bit of a problem on deciding how to set my OEC..
40.gif
5.gif

Date: 6/3/2010 3:34:30 AM
Author: arjunajane
Like Heli, I think I have too many to decide a sure fave, which is causing a bit of a problem on deciding how to set my OEC..
40.gif
5.gif
I thought you had figured it out AJ! Did you change your mind on the setting?

Thanks AJ!!! Must have missed the "u" in favorite. I tried replying to your thread but no luck. Thanks so much for letting me know- maybe this should be in the hangout thread too? I''m going to find more favorites. I love love love antique rings. Didn''t discover my live for them until ps and after my e-ring. Although people have told me my ring is vintagey I think it''s way far from it because it lacks the exquisite details.

Date: 6/2/2010 3:53:28 PM
Author: oranges
That JBEG ring is just beyond beautiful
30.gif
. I keep going back to the website to stare at it!!!!!!!!!
I''m sorry, what us jbeg?

BlingADing,
JBEG is

Jewels
By
Erica
Grace

A totally made up PS thing lol.
9.gif

I''m coveting this singlestone ring hard. I want to get it in yellow gold and put a buttery yellow stone in it...

link

Will add the photo later, it seems I can''t upload photos from my phone.

Date: 6/3/2010 4:29:40 AM
Author: BlingADing
Thanks AJ!!! Must have missed the ''u'' in favorite. I tried replying to your thread but no luck. Thanks so much for letting me know- maybe this should be in the hangout thread too? I''m going to find more favorites. I love love love antique rings. Didn''t discover my live for them until ps and after my e-ring. Although people have told me my ring is vintagey I think it''s way far from it because it lacks the exquisite details.

no worries blingading - ha ha, yes that''s my non-US spelling
5.gif

I''m with you, PS has certainly honed my tastes for all things vintage
30.gif

Date: 6/3/2010 4:13:07 AM
Author: heyjudes
Date: 6/3/2010 3:34:30 AM

Author: arjunajane

40.gif
5.gif

I thought you had figured it out AJ! Did you change your mind on the setting?

Hey heyjudes - no, not exactly changed my mind - but I do get tempted!!

AJ - where does your ring stand as of today?

Date: 6/10/2010 4:34:31 AM
Author: heyjudes
AJ - where does your ring stand as of today?

waiting for a comparison quote from BGD....
Not sure if I told you before about the details, I''ve 99% decided on all 18k rose gold for both the shank and head, and am considering adding vintage-style engraving to the shank..

thoughts?

I think the RG will be the perfect complement to the lovely pastels the diamond throws off - yum, can''t wait!
18.gif

I LOVE these rings!

Heliotrope- where is the diamond 3 stone ring you posted from? It reminds me of my great-grandmother''s antique 3 stone. Love that look- so much finger coverage!

Here''s the vintage-style ring I am OBSESSED with! It''s Sandra Bullock''s Neil Lane "you and me" e-ring from Jesse James. Sadly, she probably won''t be wearing it anymore..
7.gif

73197985.jpg

30.gif
I''m french and this is my engagement ring!!! It''s an antique platinum and gold setting with some rose cut...The center diamond is a .75ct (modern cut)!!! I just ADORE my ring

bague2.JPG

Hey there LALove

that three stone was taken off the Keshett website about a year ago??

http://www.keshett.com.au/

here''s some more of their eye candy

9.gif

ksshh.jpg

so I don''t know how to create a link...

here''s more:

ksshh2.jpg

Thanks heliotrope :) I love ALL of those rings!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 6/2/2010 1:04:41 PM
Author:BlingADing
I did a search and didn''t find a thread to post our: ***DREAM or FAVORITE*** VINTAGE/ANTIQUE RINGS :)

Ooohh....I have some major crushes out there!

To start:
Erica Grace Elyse Band
36.gif
36.gif
my 3 antique rings (except the ering with a new center diamond)

ringsset.JPG

I love Keshett Heli - I wish they weren''t as expensive as they are, but the quality is certainly there..

For anyone curious,
link to Keshett,a Melbourne based jewellery house that specialize in antique/vintage reproduction.

I''m not usually a halo fan, but this onyx/diamond vintage ring has me drooling
3.gif

onyx halokeshett.jpeg

Sandra''s E-ring is soooooo pretty. I would LOVE something like that as a RHR!!!! This thread is awesome--i love vintage/antique looking rings!

Gorgeous rings, Ludmila.K! More pics please!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP