shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite brand fashion earrings

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Looking for fun earrings! I have diamond studs that I wear daily but I’d love some “fashion” hoops, drops etc. for fun occasions until I can buy diamond ones! Best quality fashion places??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking for fun earrings! I have diamond studs that I wear daily but I’d love some “fashion” hoops, drops etc. for fun occasions until I can buy diamond ones! Best quality fashion places??

Ross Simons has some fun earrings.

You can narrow it down by which metal you prefer and what type of earrings. They have hoops in silver and gold and platinum. HTH!

ETA: They have over 1200 different types of hoops :)

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock

You can narrow it down by which metal you prefer and what type of earrings. They have hoops in silver and gold and platinum. HTH!

Thank you!!! You are the earring queen of PS!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock

How do you feel the cz earrings from here compare to Berricle?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you feel the cz earrings from here compare to Berricle?

I don’t know @Halogirl1130, l’m sorry. I never bought any CZ from them. I have gold earrings from them I love however. Rhodolite garnet gold earrings. Very pretty.
With their ongoing promotions you can score a sweet deal on some of their pieces.

LIGemzGal

Shiny_Rock
I love Ippolita earrings. Tons of styles.

000Ed

Rough_Rock
I like handmade or local otherwise I buy from my piercer. I picked these onyx studs up from a craft show last year DSCN3199.jpg

000Ed

Rough_Rock
my obsidian chainmails another craft show pickup DSCN1963 (5).jpg are fun too but to big heavy/bulky for everyday but still cool

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results