shape
carat
color
clarity

Fave Nail Polishes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Essie Sole Mate

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 12:32:49 PM
Author: ecf8503
Essie Sole Mate
I second that- it''s just slightly more purply-red.
Chocolate Kisses is a v. dark brown

If you were to consider OPI, there is Lincoln Park After Dark, and Mrs. O''Leary''s Bar-B-Q.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chanel has a dark charcoal and a white in stock for spring, neat looking, I thought I might use their blacker one on my toes, one coat of it with one coat of the newer color...so it reads a bit less black but still has the edge to it. I look it with black open toed shoes...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i was wearing espresso the other day and my coworker stopped me in my tracks cuz she noticed the color. she loved it. told her what it was. i think she''s gonna get it.
9.gif

i''m going through phases for my dark polish. i have my manicurist paint them when i go in for my mani/pedi, but during the other weeks, i paint them light since i have no time to redo the dark! the darker colors take me about 1 hr to do by myself.

i find with the essie colors, i have to use 3 coats, but with opi, i use 2 and i''m good to go.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoooooo new nail colour!!
3.gif
It''s called ''Peek-A-Boo Pink''!! How cute
37.gif
It reminds me of pink icing, it''s semi-transparent with one coat or totally opaque with two coats (I like it with one) and is the most delicate shate of pink!

LightPinkNails2.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

YUCK, please excuse the feral, dry scrub nurse hands!!
32.gif

Here''s one a bit further away
41.gif

LightPinkNails.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your hands look great and I really like that polish!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Who makes that color??????????

Here'' one of my recent faves - it''s called Awakening by China Glaze:
IMG_6704MediumcopyChGAwakening.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I read an interesting snippet in a magazine which says that when people were asked to judge the age of the woman''s hands that they were looking at, all of them thought the woman was younger if she was wearing nail polish/ rings : ) The theory that the eyes are drawn to the pretty things and not to any imperfections on the hands themselves.

Really like the peek-a-boo, found it on the 8ty8beauty.com website under Colour Club. Is that the same nail polish?

I wish you well,

Bridget

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bridget, the bottle looks different but the colour is identical!! I actually forget the name of the brand, it''s not a big brand name
41.gif
Good super sleuthing!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
My favorites are:

OPI Chicago Champagne Toast, Bubble Bath, Cotton Candy. And, the OPI Waitress one. I can''t remember the exact name.

Diamond Luver

Rough_Rock
I use Essie "Real Simple" on my fingernails and Opi "La Pazitively Hot" on my toes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results