shape
carat
color
clarity

Faux Fur Shrugs...Where do I find them??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies!!!

So even though it''s only been like 10 days since I''ve been on PS I feel like I''ve been gone for months!! ::sigh:: I missed ya''ll!

Anyway back to business at hand....I''m searching for black faux fur shrugs/stoles/wraps for my BMs. I don''t want them to be terribly expensive, but I don''t want them to look cheap either. I''m thinking my budget for them to be no more then $100.

Can any of you ladies help me out? The only one''s I''ve been able to find are pretty cheap looking with a not so cheap price tag.

I''m also looking for one for me too...I want something that''s not white white...if that makes sense. Ivory, or even white with some light brown speckling....I can picture it in my head and it''s lovely!!!
16.gif

Any help would be great!! Point me in the right direction
9.gif

THANKS!!!

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried etsy.com? I know I''ve seen them there, and you could probably have someone make them custom if you don''t like any.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ebay! They have a bunch in the $20-30 range plus shipping. Just don''t bid on mine.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try your local department stores too!! They are clearing out their winter merchandise and I got mine (white with just a hint of gray) for $44 down from $260!!!! Definitely worth checking out!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These all came from the website magfauxfurs.com in case you want to go looking. reasonable pricing.

This one looked ivory, not white....around $50 - i think it would look amazing with a sparkly brooch perhaps...
http://megafauxfurs.com/product_info.php?products_id=203

and there was a black one too...$55...not sure if it will look cheap or not - i couldn''t tell from the picture.
http://megafauxfurs.com/product_info.php?products_id=199

A black bolero fur! $50 (there are two - one is meant to look like fox and one like mink)
http://megafauxfurs.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=156

OH! HERE''S ONE THAT''S NOT WHITE - it''s champagne and it''s faux chinchilla - for $55 I''ll attach a pic - see below.
http://megafauxfurs.com/product_info.php?products_id=166

accessories.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
now that i am re-looking at them, I wonder how they'll look IRL - they seem pretty, but in looking back i think i prefer the first ivory fox one to the picture i posted on the thread of the champagne chinchilla.....

EDIT: i forgot ams0124 - we have the same wedding date! and i'll be wearing a fur wrap too and hopefully so will my girls....here's the link to some of my wedding stuff (i've been getting some ideas from everyone on here) https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/colors-for-winter-wedding-advice.106354/

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! What great ideas!!

I went to etsy and found some that I think have potential (thanks musincy!)

Sunnyd: How on earth do you find anything on Ebay? I went there and it kinda stresses me out cause there's so much to scroll through...I searched "faux fur shrugs" "wraps" and "stoles"...How did you find yours?

Freke: As weird as it sounds I never even thought to go to the department store
20.gif
...Probably should be stop #1
3.gif
What your describing sounds almost exactly what I'm picturing in my head...if you have a picture of it do you mind sharing
31.gif

Violet3: Thanks for all those links!!! I found that site in my search but wanted to compare prices and quality
9.gif
. We're DATE TWINS!!!
36.gif
YAY!!! I think I'm going to need to be doing some "calling Violet" threads to see where you are in the planning process....I have moments of slight anxiety when people ask me if I've done this or that...and then their look when I tell them I haven't even thought about it...it's kinda scary
3.gif
. I'm on my way to look at your wedding thread now
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Hehe! I know, ebay is a patience tryer for sure...I just searched faux fur wrap, and a bunch come up. I''d link you to a search, but work doesn''t allow me on ebay. I always put ivory in front of my search too to narrow it down. Spazooie(?) is a seller, so is danceinclouds. HTH!!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMS, I just started a thread for winter weddings that has a pic. I can probably take more pics later if you want. I got it from Dillards if you want to try to check it out. I can look at the tag when I get home if you'd like as well...

ETA: I'll just post it here.

IMG_3368%20freke.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I just heard about a new bridal retailer on ebay that is selling excelent faux fur wraps. The designer that is making my veil and headpiece told me that she just used some for a photograph. She is supposed to email me the seller tomorrow. I will let you know once she sends me the link.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any help but it''s good to see you!!!!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Freke I just adore your stole....I''m seriously going to Dilliards this weekend to see if I can find one identical
3.gif

Emerald that would be great! Let me know when you know
2.gif

Good to see you too Dreamgirl!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results