shape
carat
color
clarity

Fat Tire Thread so we Stop Threadjacking Smurfyimproved!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 10:37:50 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 10/30/2009 10:28:59 AM

Author: charbie

i''m all for a GTG! i''m in Columbus, OH- but it would be worth the drive! And maybe it would be motivation for me to get these wedding photos together in an album to show off
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

i don''t know how to do a poll...can someone start it? and should it go in here or in the hangout?

Probably hangout! More traffic!

Done! Now someone go and say, "I''d love a GTG!" so I don''t feel like the only midwesterner who loves beer and diamonds
3.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 11:28:50 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 10/29/2009 11:07:56 AM

Author: dani2142

I''m in Southeastern Michgan. Where is everyone else located? Good to know there are people around me that have good taste in beer! It''s so funny because back in the day I would only drink Bud Light. Then fiance'' and I started trying new stuff. I think we started with Magic Hat #9 and kept on going from there :)

Beer!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ann Arbor here!
35.gif

ME TOO!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 1:04:28 PM
Author: dani2142
sunnyd- yepper. it''s drilled into the fridge and the tubing and kegs are inside the fridge. here is a pic. oh and your fiance'' has great taste!!! :) lol

OMG! A MI/OH get together?! I am off to Hangout NOW! I vote for it to be at dani''s house after seeing this pic!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 1:48:45 PM
Author: ChemGeek
Love seeing all the beer fans here!!!!
9.gif

I live in Indianapolis, and when we FINALLY got Fat Tire here I saw it for the first time at a bar and about peed myself! My friends all just kind of looked at me funny :) Everyone''s welcome to come party with me!
I tried it when I was in Texas for a wedding several years ago and couldn''t get it here until hmm earlier this year I believe! Of course EVERY bar has it now, and for the true beer lovers we have Chumly''s which has 50 on tap and 99 different bottles!
I''m thinking when we eventually get a new refrigerator, I''m going to have to convince FI to turn the old one into a kegerator after seeing that beauty!
31.gif

Unfortunately my family is almost all German so my dad''s ordering Warsteiner kegs for the wedding, which I can''t complain about though, it''s damn good!
1.gif
well poo i was in indy yesterday and didn''t see this til now. i''ll have to remember to see if you want an excuse to go have fat tire in celebration of anything at all next time i make the lovely drive up there.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 12:12:19 PM
Author: sunnyd
LOL this thread is funny! We''re serving Fat Tire at our wedding. That was FI''s only request.
9.gif

Dani, is the tap drilled into the fridge?! I don''t get it.
Sunny - we''re serving mac''n''jacks and redhook at ours LOL.

and i will say, us northwesterner love our beer too!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results