Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding Band

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Re: Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding B

Its AMAZING!!!! I adore your set!!! ENJOY IT!!! :love:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock

GORGEOUS!!!! That's an amazing ring. It looks absolutely amazing with your ering :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perfect execution and so quick - a real winner!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning! :love: Happy to hear that you had a good experience.

Cachette :))

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm drooling over this! Your set looks absolutely brilliant. Kudos to you! :appl:

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock

Charmy! How small are your hands?! OMG 2 3/4?!?! Wow. I don't know anyone in real life with hands that small. Not an adult. Do you get a discount for such a small size since less metal is needed? I'm sersiously curious about that, not joking. :)

The band is LOVELY! Don't you want to send those photos to Leon just to prove that it could be done! Geesh. I think you should get another for the other side. But either way the set is STUNNING!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock

So happy you were able to get what you really wanted! It's gorgeous!!! :appl:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

Everyone has said it all, it is beautiful!

One request for pic: Can you take a picture of all 3 rings wron together? The straight band, then e-ring with newest band on top?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The wedding band looks amazing! It's so flattering with your engagement ring :love: !

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

Your new band is perfection! It looks wonderful with your e-ring -- a perfect compliment, balanced and elegant. Your set is one of my favourites on PS for sure. I'm so happy for you and glad that you got the final band you desired. I think LM is in for some competition!!!!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock

I agree you need another band!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

WOW! Steven did an amazing job. I can't say that I'm surprised that LM told you it wasn't possible, based on what I've read about him here...I'm glad you didn't give up and got this stunning band to go with your e-ring. Although, I agree with the others, you need another one for the other side :naughty:

And OMG :o size 2 3/4???? How tiny are you??? Your e-ring stone must look enormous on your tiny little hands!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes, get another band.
Isn't it nice to find someone who will really listen and work with you?

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock

Amazing!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

It came out beautiful Charmy!

starshine

Shiny_Rock

Love it, Charmy! You totally need another one for the other side! :Up_to_something:

And, oh my! Steven Kirsch is quite yummy! :lickout:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe we need to see a picture of Steven??? :bigsmile:

It looks like he does very beautiful work! :love: I'm so glad we now have another custom jeweler to recommend! :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock

Perfect is the word for this beauty set! :love: :love:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

Your wedding band is absolutely beautiful :love: Steven did a wonderful job :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just beautiful together - and they really, truly look like they came from the same designer.

Congrats on finding your jeweller-match!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Boom - Thank you so much. I was really nervous about the extra pave on the e-ring but boy am I glad I did it. I love it!

SandyCheeks - I don't think I can get my fiancé to take photos again! He is sick of helping me take photos of rings!

Frankiextah - I am very glad that PSers have an option now. Don't get me wrong, I still really like Leon but I also like options. I am very pleased with Steven and I do hope his talent gets recognized. He is so hardworking and such a sweet man. Haha ... he is good looking isn't he ... shirt half unbuttoned holding a ring.

iota15 - I do think it enhances the ring too. I keep wanting to wear my wedding band now but I still have to wait until September!

kelpie - Steven is amazing for accommodating. It really made this project possible for me and my life a lot easier.

Trekkie - You are so funny .. where did you find his picture? I am not seeing him in Google images!

lknvrb4 - No it doesn't really spin. The band contours with the e-ring and doesn't really move.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Taylorbug - It will be a while before I get some new photos. I can't take hand shots myself because the camera is way too heavy and they always turn out fuzzy.

rhbgirl24 - I am finally happy. I was never fully satisfied with my other band and I was really excited when I got the new band. It was like a weight lifted!

luv2sparkle - I am pretty sure while he said it was not possible .. he really just didn't want to make it. Too much effort I guess for what can be charged.

wintotty - Yup .. I really wish I got two bands to sandwich it. I think I am going to get it done closer to my next trip to NYC or after I get married. I went to NYC 3 times in the past half a year all because of rings! I don't think my fiancé can bare another trip to NYC. I can't wait to see your double halo split shank - it is going to be gorgeous. You know how much I love your e-ring.

LoveStreet - Thank you very much. I find this set to be very me. It is a bit offbeat and cool yet very classic and elegant!

rosetta - I think it depends on the piece that I am making and what I need. Unlike others, I feel that I had a good experience with Leon. I will likely go back to both of them in the future.

Amethyste - Yes, it did! Thank you so much for chatting with me and keeping me calm! I am very glad that I went for it.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

hoofbeats95 - I sure wish I got a discount for smaller size. I seem to be charged even more than larger sizes. Who knows why!! I don't think my hands actually look that small or thin ... but I am surprised at my ring size too. I absolutely want one for the other side!

jaysonsmom - I won't have a chance to take hand shots for a while. I will attach some photos we took yesterday with the rings as a stack though.

Scorpioanne - Some day .. some day.

Lil Misfit - I am also glad I didn't give up and kept going. I will I will get another band .. and I can't wait.

texaskj - It is always exciting to find a great jeweler. I found that Leon did work with me and listen to me (just not for the wedding band).

Starshine - Where did you find his photo?

diamondseeker2006 - Seriously, I am trying to figure out where everyone is finding his picture! He does do great work and I am happy to have someone else to recommend. As you know, there aren't a lot of others that I would recommend because I feel they can't get the curves right.

Yssie - I was totally worried that it wouldn't be a matched set (Amethyse knows first hand). I had some comfort given that he used to work for Leon. Seeing Frankie's ring totally put me at ease.

artdecogirl, princesss, Tuckins1, motownmama, tyty333, Burk, yennyfire, Dani, DearBuddha, MissGotRocks, Cachette, iheartyou132, LALove, baby nurse, Farleysmom, catwalk82, lizzyann01, stci, Hospatogi - Thank you for your compliments!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

There were a few requests for more stacking pictures and hand pictures. I don't have any more hand pics but I did take these stacking photos yesterday to compare the pave work.

E-Ring and Two Bands
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings2.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings1.jpg

All Four Rings
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings5.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings4.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings3.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings6.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful band, it goes perfectly with the ring.

I think that is one of my favorite wedding sets!

starshine

Shiny_Rock

Google "Steven Kirsch jewelry" and his Facebook comes up... :cheeky:

love love LOVE the pic of both ERs with both bands! *swoon*

slg47

Ideal_Rock

Starshine|1298610584|2859025 said:
Google "Steven Kirsch jewelry" and his Facebook comes up... :cheeky:

love love LOVE the pic of both ERs with both bands! *swoon*

haha thanks for the tip starshine...I google image searched "steven kirsch" and got a balding man with glasses...not the same one!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

I just saw him on FB, oh my holy word. Does he model and do jewelry on the side?

Charmy I love that you have two wedding sets!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

um, just so everyone knows ... he told me he reads PS :lol:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

Exquisite. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results