shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Yellow Vendor???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbwalsh76

Rough_Rock
I am new to the world of Fancy Yellow diamonds...and am about to purchase a 1.12 ct radiant cut fancy yellow from a local jeweler. However. I was trying to do some background work on his vendor. He states he is getting the stone from a company called Fancy Yellow, but I have not heard of this company and am curious if anyone out there has heard anything (good or bad)...

Any input would be much appreciated...I have tried to google the name and haven''t come up with anything!?!?!?!?!

DBM

Shiny_Rock
it was very nice of him honestly to tell you at all who his supplying company is, but now that you know and you want to find out about the supplier you''ll probably have to contact an agency like the jewelers board of trade to locate the company. they''re probably wholesalers and won''t have a strong internet presence for you to be able to find them via search engines.

jbwalsh76

Rough_Rock
Thanks DBM...I guess I will rely primarily on my appraisal.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
i assume you mean to rely on a third-party appraisal, yes? That or the certificate. It will have a certificate, yes?

jbwalsh76

Rough_Rock
Yes...& Yes...The stone will come with a certificate...and I plan to have a third party appraisal as well.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
Sounds great. Best of luck and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results