shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy yellow diamond halo from ERD

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Scarlett1 and armywife. My favorites are the configuration you mentioned (YG wedding band in the middle), and the top picture at beginning of the thread (eternity only with ering).

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
pregcurious said:
Thanks. Acebruin.

Sonyachancs, I haven't decided how to wear the rings but here are more picks with the YG band:

thank you pregcurious! I love it all - it's sucha great idea for a flexible set.. feels reassuringly symmetrical :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I followed your thread in CS about the setting and have been waiting to see your ring. It's gorgeous! I love it stacked with the YG band in the middle :love: ERD does such beautiful work. Enjoy!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous reset! Love the yellow halo!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, woofmama and OrchidLei. I saw that it's featured under "Diamond Eye Candy"! I am so humbled.

Here's my favorite pic, recropped. (It's the same as the first pic, but from further away):

img_2298_4.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done! :appl: You have a gorgeous set; it is blingly yet classy and understated in its own way. :love: Now....when is the red spinel's turn to be set? :naughty:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, thanks for the complement. I have to stop buying stones to set the spinel. :cry: It might be another year or 2 at this rate because I keep on blowing my budget. The good news is that I finally found someone to set it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's the first step; I know it isn't an easy task to find the right person to set a very special gemstone. I can't wait to see the setting progression.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Also thanks for helping me on those leaves. They look much better curved on the ends.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results