shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Intense Blue oval in an ID bracelet

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
VIrginiaZee

thank you and i will pass your well wishes on as well.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg,

May I enquire what type of clasp is on the bracelet please?

Shortly before you started this thread, I scrapped the idea of having a 8 x 0.2ct MRB DBTY bracelet made, and started to design/spec a bracelet based on the idea of a ID bracelet, with 8 x 0.3ct approx. carre cut diamonds I already have.

Hence my query, as the clasp of your OH's bracelet sits flat and looks nice with the curb chain.

I have asked for a hidden box clasp with double safety catches with a Figaro chain for my bracelet.

Thanks for your help in advance.

DK :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

I found another vendor pic of the clasp when open. I don't have a chain on it. However it clicks in firmly.
Yes, it is flush and is seemless with the rest of the design. In fact, we based this design from the T";@;;y's mens bracelet. It was one of 2 designs we liked. The other one was chunkier but of course that meant the weight in WG would have been astronomical.

I will try and take more pics when I get the bracelet off DH. :)

_3125.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Greg for the pic that is very helpful.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Btw, your project sounds amazing!!! I love carre cuts!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1460900276|4020390 said:
Btw, your project sounds amazing!!! I love carre cuts!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Apology in advance for thread-jacking!

I have opted for a 5cm plate (excluding the loops for the chain, looking from the top of the wrist), with the 8 diamonds evenly spaced out, with a slightly narrower Figaro chain. The width of the plate to be 6mm - the largest two diamonds is about 5mm, all 8 diamonds together is 38mm according to bench that is making the bracelet for me.

I am hoping I can stretch it to Platinum - afterall, I do not have to fork out any money for the diamonds (thank you mum :bigsmile: ).

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Sounds awesome!!!! Platinum would be delish!!!!
Jealous!!! Hmm... Might be my next project.....have to recover from this one yet!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job, Greg! It's beautiful. Please tell him I said "wear in good health, lucky guy"! : )

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx jimmianne,

i will pass it on.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How rare and beautiful! Congrats to you both! :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Awww M-2-b... thanx!

i think my DH is rare and beautiful, too... more mushy stuff....

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg - it's absolutely beautiful! Major kudos to everyone involved in making your hubby's dream come true. And of course, congratulations on the 10-year anniversary!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg,
Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary and happy birthday to your DH :appl:
The bracelet is phenomenal. I don't ever wear any bracelets, even though I have many wonderful ones, which were given to me as gifts, in my jewelry box. I honestly tell you that if I was lucky enough to own such a bracelet, I'd never take it off of my wrist! I totally LOVE every single detail about it :love: :love: :love: I can't stop looking at your pictures!
I'm sure that he must be thrilled! Huge congrats again :appl: :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely bracelet and sentiment to go with it, I hope he loves it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results