shape
carat
color
clarity

Famous Brides in the Gowns They Chose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Queenofhearts

Rough_Rock
ABGF

Norma Jean at the age of 16 would be no other then the Famous Marilyn Monroe. She was born Norma Jean Baxter.

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
I, too liked Mrs. Sandler''s dress, but although I am in the minority I am not at all a fan of the Jessica Simpson gown. I don''t like it at all, and I usually like Vera Wang. Good thing it doesn''t matter what I think.
9.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2005 4:57:35 PM
Author: jackieblue
I, too liked Mrs. Sandler''s dress....

The MSN link must have expired. I don''t know who Adam Sandler is, but I do know who Kevin Costner is and I now cannot see whatever it was people were seeing on MSN :(. How is motherhood, Jackie?

Deborah

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know the designer of courtney cox''s wedding dress? Very elegant!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2005 9
6.gif
0:35 AM
Author: just_looking!
Does anyone know the designer of courtney cox''s wedding dress? Very elegant!

This is what I found on a webpage:

Courtney''s dress
Courtney Cox married fellow actor, David Arquette in 1999. She wore an unusual, old-fashioned long-sleeved style white dress with a cowl neckline.
Get the style
Dress: 3468
Designer: Mori Lee
Description: A wide scooped neckline supported with beaded straps, featuring capelet sleeves. The embroidered chiffon meets an empire princess panel skirt with a brush train.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results