shape
carat
color
clarity

Family Forum Friday Rant and Rave! 5/21

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s Friday...what''s your rant and rave for the week?

Rant: As you know, I work from home and you guys are my water cooler. With PS 2.0''s issues, I was sitting around talking to myself all day. Boy, was I bored!!!!

Rave: Yup, as many of us did, I got a lot of work done. Oh, and I made a very cute diaper cake this week, if I do say so myself (because I am not very crafty, so I''m proud!)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Rave: It''s my birthday, and I am having a party tonight and BF and I are going to the beach for the weekend!

Rant: NONE! I''m too happy to be frustrated!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Rant: I''m having a post-partum arthritis flare-up in my knees and I''m in so much pain...
39.gif
And engorged, because today is the first day I haven''t nursed or pumped at all.
14.gif

Rave: Thank god DS is weaned, otherwise I couldn''t take the amount of painkillers I''m taking now. Also, DH has been re-focusing on the "family" aspect of his life now, so he''s much more helpful with baby again.

princesss - Happy birthday!
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Rant: DH cooked meat in my clean, mostly vegetarian kitchen last night and didn''t clean it up. So tonight I have to disinfect the kitchen b/c he has no concept of food safety
20.gif

Rave: My boss and her boss and the head honcho are all out (she''s on vacation and the other two are on a business trip) so the office is very chill today and if I would drag myself off of PS I could get a ton of work done
20.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Princesss! Have a great weekend.

Rant: It''s hot! But it''s not sunny hot, it''s sticky hot. I don''t deal well with heat
3.gif

Rave: I have a great weekend coming up; dinner tonight with 11 of my best buds, surfing tomorrow, BBQ tomorrow evening, match Sunday...hooray for weekends!!

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Rant - I woke up to a poop filled house this morning. DS had pooped out his diaper, the dog had pooped on the kitchen floor, and DH was working already, so I had to take care of it all myself.

Rave - This weekend is the first weekend in a LONG time that I have absolutely nothing planned. Maybe I will finally get a lot of the chores done I haven''t had time to do. Or maybe I will actually have time to just RELAX!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Rant: my brother told us last night that he and his wife are divorcing. It''s stressful.

Rave: Got a pretty sizable unexpected raise at my part time job! Woo hoo!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m giving my rave first this week:

Rave: We just booked our trip to Kauai and are leaving in less than a week!

Rant: The vacation comes at a very rough time (I was actually against going). I''m worried about leaving Byron with his eye issues and I really need to pack because we close on our house in a month.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Rave: it''s the friday of a long weekend in canada and the weather is going to be great. I plan to sit in the sun and drink perrier & lime at some point!
41.gif
A cold beer would be perfect but i am happy as long as there is sun!

Rant: i put my back out or some serious sciatic pain has set in and i am barely walking without assistance & in some major pain.
39.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
All new house related:

RANT- have to go back and re-sign mortgage/escrow docs as our rate was adjusted (lender error). we experienced a couple of nail-biting hours of not knowing if this was going to effect our closing date

RAVE- our new adjusted rate means a lower monthly mortgage payment, and we're still closing on time!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Rant: Today is the last day of my maternity leave. Boo.

Rave: DH tells me that I should go buy some new clothes. Time to go shopping.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I''m jealous of all the sunny PS''ers right now! we''ve got clouds and RAIN- yick.

Rant: I have to work tomorrow since I''m our manager on duty. It''s never fun to go into work when the hubby stays home with my puppies.

Rave: We are going to an amusement park on Sunday
41.gif
, and since I am the manager on duty tomorrow, I get to pick a day next week to take off (has to be M-Th because of how our pay period falls). I''m taking Thursday off, and we get to pick either Friday or Monday to take off for Memorial Day- so I''ll get a 4 day weekend!!! Yay!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Rave: Going to Palm Springs for a 3 day weekend to see the families, and doing a date night with DH
10.gif

Rant: Still haven''t packed, and packing means not just packing my stuff, but I have to pack for DH, DS and the dog!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday Princesss! Have a great time!

Rant- I work this weekend, 4- 12 hour days, one day off then 3 more and my 1 hour drive to work just turned into 1.5 hours due to construction, yuck!!!

Rave - DH cleaned the garage and sold a bunch of stuff and made me chicken for my lunches for the weekend, what a guy!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Happy b-day princess!!!!!

Rant: It''s Friday. And I have work tonight!!! Boo
7.gif

Rave: DH has been working with a buddy of his part time for over a year. His buddy decided to expand his small business, and make DH a full-time supervisor, complete with a nice raise and a work truck - a brand new Ford F150!!! We''re both super excited!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rave: Managed to have a lovely family dinner at an Italian restaurant. James was a little angel. He doesn''t usually behave when we go out. He did chuck pasta on the floor but apart from that he was a good boy.

Rant: I can''t find one of my nail polishes and its driving me batty. Where is it??

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Rave: Took J out for a walk on her stroller.

Rant: Got very very very sick! Stomach problems! I drank chocolate milk that might''ve messed up my tummy, and only ate a banana today...still fuming

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results