shape
carat
color
clarity

Fall Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I hope you had a great and healthy weekend.

Friday night we went out to supper Then did a little shopping. Saturday we bought groceries and then I ran some errands. Last night we had some friends ask if they could come over and play cards for awhile so we said sure. They came over and we played cribbage and thhe watched a movie. Today we went out to breakfast then went shopping. Our router is being flaky so we bought a new one and Marty got a wireless headset for his work phone.

I made roast for lunch and have been ordering Christmas presents this afternoon.

Marty is going out of town this week and next week. I still need to get a pair of slippers made for a Christmas as gift and get some gift cards for my employees.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. Happy Monday. We had a horrible day. Marty needed to be at the airport by 9. His truck won't start. It's 6:30. I just got up. The airport is 2 hours away. There is snow and ice on the road. Wind chill is below zero. I told him to take my car. I call my dad to take me to work. He picks me up 10 minutes later and I an barely dressed. He says I can borrow their car for the week. I get to work way early. Marty calls frim the airport and he got a ticket. He was doing 41 in a 35 mile zone. He was going the same speed as everyone else but with out of state plates he was the one pulled over. Then they delayed his flight twice. He gets to his hotel and they booked him a smoking room ad he doesn't smoke. The room they put in him reeks of smoke so they had to move him to the 2nd floor in a handicapped room. I called our insurance and asked for a tow truck to get the truck out to the ford dealer. It is a 4 wheel drive and hey towed it instead of putting it on a flatbed. Our sidewalk is really icy but the store only has 40 pounds bags of ice melt so I have to go to 2 more stores to find a size of ice melt I can carry. They still don't know what is wrong with the truck. I think we will get the truck fixed for Christmas. Other than that my day was okay. :bigsmile:

I had cheerios for breakfast, a roast beef sandwich for lunch with baked lays and a leftover hamburger patty for supper. Tomorrow the temps here might get in the 20's. I think winter has finally arrived.

I hope you all had a great weekend and a better day than we did. :wavey:

Marcy.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aw marcy-sorry to hear you had such a lousy day...marty too. Sounds like his trip got off to a crummy start in more ways than one! I don't blame him for wanting to switch rooms. That stale cigarette smoke smell gets in all of your stuff. Has Marty started his truck in the last few weeks? Matt's Pilot sat in the garage for 3 weeks without being started. One night before he was going out of town, he decided to back it out of the garage. It wouldn't start because of a dead battery. We found out that newer vehicles have so many electronic drains on the battery that leaving one unstarted for a few weeks will kill the battery. He jumped it and left it running for a while, and it's fine. I hate the sound of snow and ice you're having. Blech. We had a really nice weekend weather-wise. We bought our Christmas tree yesterday, and it was 70 degrees outside. Being that warm really took away from the whole tree shopping experience. Last year our tree was covered with snow, and the vendors at the market were giving out hot cocoa and hot cider. Now that's more like Christmas!

Our trip to Cincinnati was good. The concert was okay-not as good as usual. I bought earplugs but then forgot them, and used kleenex instead. Matt's mom was her usual unpleasant self, but his dad isn't so bad. We stayed an extra day to visit with Matt's brother, his wife, and their 5 boys all under the age of 13. We had an absolute blast with them, and I wish we could see the boys more often. I think future visits need to cut short nasty MIL time and increase BIL, SIL and nephews time. I did have a little accident in the hotel. I was carrying in a bunch of stuff and also had Lily on her leash. She is used to darting up steps without being on a leash, and she somehow got my feet twisted up in said leash and turned me around, and I fell on the steps. I landed on my low back/tailbone. I'm not sure which one is actually hurting, but something back there is pretty darn ticked off at me. Matt and I stayed home from work today because we both feel pretty tired and lousy. He had his work computer home and actually did some work. I stayed either in bed or on the couch and popped Advil all day. I cannot believe how much I fall. Very irritating.

Havea good day tomorrow. Marcy-be careful in that nasty weather!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I hope you safely made it everywhere you needed to go today in your nasty weather, and I hope today was a better day for you!

I had a hard time at work today because I'm having a hard time sitting. I may end up going to the pharmacy next door to work tomorrow to get one of those donut cushions for my chair. Owie. For dinner tonight we had crock pot pork roast, mashed potatoes and veggies. I had enough left over for lunch tomorrow, and we're having pork barbecue for dinner tomorrow. It's raining outside, but I'm trying to convince myself to take Lily for a walk anyway. It has been raining nonstop for the past 2 days and I think she's getting stir crazy. I'm afraid of falling though, and that would hurt really really bad right now. I got 2 sympathy cards for the cat Queso today, and now I'm completely sad all over again. A nosy coworker cornered me with questions about him today, and another coworker ran interference and saved me with a bogus "work related" issue. Some people are a little clueless. I'm off to either walk the dog or go to bed. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I am so sorry to hear you fell again. You poor thing. I sure hope you feel better soon. Ouch! You do need a butt buddy. Sorry to hear about the person at work cornering you about Queso but I am glad someone rescued you. Some people just don't think or have a clue about things. Grr. It sounds like you are really getting a lot of rain. It is still very cold and icy here but the sun is out - which you know melts the snow and makes it icier. I am really paranoid about ice but I am still making myself go out. I am not going to stay home and be a fraidy cat.

Ford called and said the batteries charged up okay and stayed charged but the found the alternator was going bad. So they put in a new one. I had a friend of Marty's drive it home for me and get it in the driveway. My day overall was better than yesterday. I got a bill from our lawn / yard service and they are charging me $15 for insufficient funds. I am like WTH? I pay bills with a pill pay service who takes the money from my account before they pay someone. It looks like they tried to cash the check after it expired. I am calling them tomorrow. I will pay them my bill for that month but I sure don't feel like I should get charged a return fee when they didn't pay attention to the "not valid after 60 days" on the check. It's a good thing my blood pressure isn't a problem these days. Yesterday and tonight would have shot it right back up there.

After we got the truck here I met a girl friend at the mall for supper and shopping. I found a Fossil handbag I really like but didn't buy it - Marty is wanting suggestions for Christmas so I'll send him the link to it online. I think after our truck bill I will not ask for sapphire studs for Christmas.

Well, I need to take care of some laundry and hopefully get to bed on time. I couldn't sleep last night so I am tired. I can't believe how many noises I hear when Marty is gone and even the security system doesn't make me sleep soundly. The guys at work today were asking how to set off of the alarm. I said "like I am going to tell you!"

Take care.
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy-that's pretty cruddy what your lawn service tried to do. Maybe they didn't mean to charge you the $15. I heard that we have had over 3 inches of rain since Monday, which is bad because the ground is already saturated from the rain from last week. Perfectly flat yards on city streets have standing water which is flowing out into the streets. We have been under advisory all day to watch for puddling water on all roadways, including the interstate. We were afraid of hitting water and skidding, and you were probably afraid of hitting ice and sliding! Will Marty be back by the end of the week? Matt leaves tomorrow morning but will be home Friday night. Bummer about truck expenses. I hate car and un-fun house expenses so much!

We had pork barbecue sandwiches and leftover vegetable soup for dinner. The rain turned into a mist, so we took Lily for a walk. The temperature is falling and it's getting icy outside, AND I did not want to chance falling, so we only walked a mile. Better than nothing, I guess. I didn't have time to walk to the pharmacy today and won't until after work tomorrow to get that donut thingie. I have scheduled to meet with each of my staff to do evaluations in the morning, and I always dread that. Most of my staff is awesome, but one person went way down from last year and I have that one scheduled last. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I talked to the yard service. They say they didn't get the April check until July. Not quite buying that one. I told them I'd send them the $80 put wouldn't pay the NSF charge. They seemed okay with that. I copied my payment record out of Bill Pay for this year and circled the one they say they didn't get. I wrote them a personal check and will mail it and watch for the check to clear. I've paid them $1321 so far this year and I sure let him know that when I talked to him. If they couldn't cash it in July why the heck is that charge showing up on the November bill? Weird. I am glad you didn't keep walking since it is getting icy. We were in the 30's today but will be getting colder tomorrow. Good luck with the evaluations tomorrow. I have to start writing mine for the year but we don't give them anywhere between February to June. Marty will be home Friday night then leaves Sunday for the UK. Sounds like Matt is having a quick trip. I think I'll tell Marty to bring me some of the royal jewels. LOL.

I didn't do anything after work today. I had some raw veggies, a hamburger (which I burned on one side - rats) and a few oven fries. I think I'll see if my parents want to go out to lunch tomorrow. I wanted to thank them for loaning me their car this week.

Well, take care. Have a great day.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All right the weekend is finally here. Marty got home about 30 minutes ago. He went out to play poker with the guys. Hopefully he will win enough to pay his speeding ticket. LOL. I am very excited to have my car back. Too bad Marty took It to play poker.

I made up a few more flower collage pictures tonight. I need to get busy on another pair of slippers. I will look for a good movie to rent.

Have a great weekend.

Marcy.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. We had pancakes and bacon for breakfast. I had one of each which wore off about 1 pm but we were out shopping so we only ate one more time today. I got a few more things for Marty for Christmas and had to give him some ideas for me. We ate at Olive Garden then wandered around Barnes and Noble for awhile.

Tonight we rented "Cowboys and Aliens". It was okay.

Later. :wavey:
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello!

marcy-sorry to hear Marty has to leave again so soon! Matt promised me that he has no more traveling to do for work this month. Will Marty be gone long this time? We cancelled our lawn service because Matt swore he could do a better job. All I have to say about that is...whatever. I will never make that same claim about our cleaning service!

Matt and I took my parents out to dinner and to their local symphony for the Christmas concert last night. It was a very enjoyable evening. I told my mom about or decorating contest at work, and she sent me home with a bunch of stuff we may be able to use in our display. The judging is Wednesday and I'll take a few pics to post then. I'm sure we'll be adding to it until the last possible minute. We have less than $20 in our display because we have used things we already had, and other departments are making trips to Lowes and using drills and things like that. Like I said, we're not that organized! We like to think that shows we're a versatile group, capable of thinking quick on our feet and mking do with what little resources we have. I'm getting ready to go to the dreaded mall to try to find something to wear to Matt's Christmas party on Thursday. The dress is business formal. I hate to dress up anymore! Plus my backside still hurts like the dickens, and I don't really want to try anything on. Grrr me for waiting so late.

Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, Marty is on his way to th UK right now. I told him I want a sample of the crown jewels. :bigsmile: The meeting he was going for got cancelled but he already had his trip booked so he will be going back soon. Glad to hear Matt will be home the rest of this month. Marty may be going to Africa and New Zealand next year too. His boss actually works in the UK so he probably will be going there a few times a year. Hmm I want a cleaning service too. I ight look in to that. Do they come in weekly or every other week. Now that Marty is home quite a bit that could work out nice. Thanks for mentioning that. Our yard service guys do a good job except for getting the ice off the side walks. I think they use a snow blower and it leaves quite a bit on the ground. The evening with your parents sounds very nice. How was the mall? I need some gift bags and always buy the at a dollar store but decided not to try that on a Sunday. I sure hope your back gets better soon. I a sure you've had quite a few rough days now.

Marty got up early. I slept till about 7. I was going to make breakfast but had picked up the honey butter canned biscuits. We both hate the so I threw the away and went and bought us bagels. I went grocery shopping then. I heated up my Olive Garden leftovers for lunch. After Marty left for the airport I made 4 batches of chocolate chip cookies. I need some for a bake sale at work tomorrow and for a club party this week. I was watching Good Eats this morning and decided to try parchment paper and to swap trays 1/2 way through baking. Bad mistake. I was trying to shift the overly big parchment paper when I was moving them and dropped 20 hot gooey melted cookies upside down in the oven, on the floor and n the oven door. What a mess. I scrapped off and out what I could but the oven was smoking so bad I finally put the rest of my dough in the freezer. My house still stinks. Next time I will stick to my non stick foil and bake one tray at a time. Marty said he was glad he missed it. I told him I was so mad at myself I hardly said a word.

I am going to make goulash for supper then I wil have several lunches leftover from that. I am watching my football team lose right now. I need to work more on some slippers i need done before Friday.

Take care. :wavey:
Marcy.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy-Matt would cry at the thought of all those wasted cookies. He loves cookies more than anything, I think. Especially right out of the oven cookies. The mall wasn't too bad. I bought 2 possibilites for tops, but no bottoms or shoes. I bought a cheapie sparkly clutch bag at Kohl's, just big enough for my phone and a bottle of advil. I will be heading out at lunch tomorrow to try to find bottoms and shoes. I have decided that I didn't hurt my tailbone, but I think I hurt the little circular bone thingie at the bottom of the pelvis. That sure seems to be where tha pain is. I haven't gone to the dr because it seems like I'm always there! My dad swears I wasn't so klutzy until I moved to WV. I LOVE my cleaning service. They come every other week and dust & vacuum everything, including furniture because of pet hair. They scrub the kitchen and bathrooms, and mop the hardwoods. I don't have them clean my bedroom or bathroom, but mainly because my room is a mess. When I get it in decent shape, I'm going to add it to the schedule too. The service is so worth the cost, in my opinion.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, tell Matt there are plenty more cookies around. Especially this time of year. The bake sale at work was amazing. I bought a bag of cookies to share but sadly so did other people in my office. I hope it is all gone tomorrow. The bag from Kohl's sounds perfect for a dressy night out. That will be fun. I sure hope you start feeling better. Too funny your dad thinks the move made you klutzy. I might look in to a cleaning service this spring. That would be great.

Work was not fun today but it made the day fly by. After work I went shoping for one of my tags off the Christmas tree at work. This year we are donating gifts to the police department who give them to needy families. I picked a 10 year old girl who wanted Barbie clothes and accessories and a mom who wanted a digital camera. I found a kit at SAMs with a camera, case, charger and memory card. I came home and wrapped some of my presents for people at work and in our club.

Marty got to the UK at 2:30 our time this morning. He never slept and still went to work today do he was pretty tired. I have been teasing him at home with a teddy bear I bought last month and he keeps hiding it from me. On Saturday I put the bear in his office chair and it disappeared so I have been emailing him asking where he hid the teddy bear. He got to this room at the hotel over there and they have a teddy bear on the bed. Too funny. Last week I started pretending like the teddy was smelling his feet and started chocking. Then he forgot a watch on his trip last week I took pictures of the bear wearing some of his watches. Yes, we are easily amused. :bigsmile:

Well take care.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My teddy bear is going to disappear. I posted pictures of it on Facebook in Marty's spot. Drinking espresso, using the remote, with the PS3 remote and then at Marty's computer with a caption let's see what I can sell these WOW characters for on EBay. I am so easily entertained. :lol:

I best get to bed before I get myself in more trouble. :appl:

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
marcy-your bear may disappear, never to be seen again! The facebook thing might put him over the edge!!! (funny though) I'm glad to hear Marty got to his destination safely. Will he be able to take in any sights while he is there? The cleaning crew left a Christmas card yesterday while they were here. i love them. And my house looks so neat and smells so clean.

Matt and I got home late tonight, almost 9 o'clock. I'm ready for bed already. Tomorrow is our board meeting, and anything less than 3 hours is quick meeting. I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I have been starving all day. I have been snacking all day too, which is bad. Somebody in our group put a candy jar in our Christmas display and filled it with chocolates with peanut butter centers...a major weakness! Argh! I had oats for breakfast and a roast beef sandwich from Arby's for lunch. We had planned to stop for dinner on the way home, but the restaurants we tried were packed. We came home and had spaghetti instead. Just as well because I would probably have ordered dessert. Somebody needs to make me do better!

Have a great day tomorrow.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, Marty said the same thing on Facebook. The bear is going to disappear. I think I'll have to hide it before he gets home. I don't know if Marty will have time to sightsee but he is going back in a few weeks so he should see a few things then. I feel kind of sad missing out on cool trips but maybe sometime I will go with him. I hope you have a short meeting tomorrow. I know what you mean about goodies showing up at work. It is a rough this time of year. I was hungry tonight too. I had tacos for supper and a ww frozen fudge bar. Then I dug out 2 frozen cookies and heated them in the microwave. Rats.

I spent a great part of my day cleaning off our big white board and writing all of our tasks on it again. That poor board just doesn't come clean anymore. It is almost pastel purple now from all the streaked black marker in it. We've had black lines on it for so long nothing I tried could get it all off. I used Clorox wipes, whiteboard wipes, whiteboard cleaner, whiteboard markers on top of old hard marks, mr clean magic erasers and alcohol. I got a work out scrubbing on it. The fun part was not working on my normal stuff. I need to start working on my employees performance appraisals soon too.

Tomorrow I need to take some things back to the mall and pick up mini sodas for a meeting on Friday. This week seems to be going by really slow. It seems much later in the week than Tuesday.

Take care
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! Our meeting today only lasted 2 hours. When it adjourned, we all sat there staring at each other for a minute until it hit us that the meeting was already over. Then we all ran out of there as if it might start back up if we hung around. We had to go to the mall tonight after work. Matt forgot that he lost some weight and bought his dress shirt to wear to the Christmas party a size too big. He couldn't find the same shirt in his size, and he loved the tie he bought to go with it, so he decided to wear a thick undershirt to take up some space. We ate at Panera Bread, and I had vegetable soup and 1/2 of their classic salad. My meal had a total of 180 calories, so of course now I'm hungry. Tomorrow is the Christmas party...I hate dressing up! I think if we could wear business attire or -better yet-khaki's, I wouldn't hate the party so bad! They have a wonderful catered meal and there's plenty of booze flowing, so it must be the dressy clothes that I hate.

Marcy-I hope you get to go with Marty sometime. That would be fun. Too funny about your white board. We use ours for our boo-hoos and woo-hoos comments each day. We had to move it for our Christmas display (it didn't go with out theme) and I think we all miss our little notes. I'm done with my staff evaluations for another year, and I had my evaluation this week so thankfully all if that is over with. I got probably the best evaluation I have ever had, which I really appreciated since I have worked my tail off this year to get things done. I know what you mean about the week. Friday is taking forever to get here! Have a great day tomorrow!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. Tomorrow Marty gets home. Yippee!!! :appl:

Work was busy as usual and I need to get my performance appraisals done. I think Monday I will set out at my desk and work on them. I have 4 to do this year.

Deegee, I hope you had a great time at the Christmas party. Ours is not formal and you see everything from very dressy to very casual. Marty won't be in town for my holiday party so I don't know if I will go now or not. Maybe next year we can go to his holiday party somewhere. Fun! Congratulations for a great evaluation. I always think I'll get a bad evaluation and I am thankfully usually surprised. Time will tell. Ours are due in January and can be given anywhere from February to June. Yes, Friday was a long time coming this week but at least it is almost here.

I stayed up past midnight last night making photo collages for my family for Christmas. I loaded them up at Sam's Club to have them printed as 5x7 for everyone. Then about an hour later I realized I should have put a border around them so the edges / top / bottoms would be okay. Well sadly the bottom and left side got cut off but they still turned out great. I took my parents set to them after work and my mom wants to frame hers so I told her I would print her a set with borders. I am giving everyone an electronic copy too so I guess if anyone else wants another print they can get one made that won't be cut off. I am going to do up another one of Marty's family then one for us. I decided I've taken way too many pictures over the years.

Take care. Tomorrow is Friday. :appl:
Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, my poor tummy! I have eaten so badly since Thursday and my stomach is sure reminding me of it. I went to a reception/ceremony in the rotunda of the Capitol building on Thurdsay afternoon. They had wonderful catered yummy finger foods that I decided not to pass up. Thursday night was Matt's Christmas pasty, where there was a catered dinner, desserts, and drinks. This is only one time a year, right? I HAD to eat... Friday night we went home to KY to make Christmas cookies and candy. For dinner I had homemade beef & noodles and snacked on chocolate dipped stuff all night. Yesterday all I had was chex mix, fudge, and a serving of spaghetti. Today I have had chex mix and peanut butter balls. My poor belly! My pants are feeling mighty snug around the waist, but I refuse to buy a bigger size. I guess I'll have to give up breathing until I can fit comfortably into my pants again. We went to the mall after 8 last night in hopes of taking advantage of holiday hours after the rush of the day was over. NOPE! The rush wasn't over and the mall was packed. After that nightmare, we couldn't bring ourselves to go to Kohl's, so we're heading there in a bit.

Marcy-at Matt's Christmas party, we sat with a guy who just moved back to our area from Boulder. He is from here but went to college in CO. He's a new grad, and Matt's company just hired him. We had a surprisingly good time at the party. Usually the music is too loud and you can't talk to anyone, so you just sit and drink too much to get through the evening. This year they had 2 rooms-one for the loud music and dancing, and a quiet room for sociazing. We're talking a bunch of engineers here... The socializing room was full and the dancing room cleared out so early that the band packed up and went home. I hope Marty is home safe & sound for a while! Matt already has some trips planned for January, but promised he could cancel in the event of nasty weather. I bet your collages look great. I always forget things like borders too. Are you working all week? I'm taking off next week, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to work this Friday.

Well, off to the mall again. Wish me luck. Have a great day tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We had a busy weekend. Poor Marty slept most of yesterday trying to recooperate from jet lag. I ran quite a few errands and made a batch of candy cane cookies for the family Christmas today.

This morning we picked up my parents and headed to my nephews house for the family Christmas. It was a nice day. We got home about 7 and I ran out to get some gift cards for my employees and to return something at Kohls.

Food today wasn't horrid for a family Christmas but I did eat candy and cookies. :devil:

Deegee, I know exactly what you mean about your tummy not being happy. This time of year is so rough especially if you like sweets as much as I do. Matt's office party sounds fun. How cool that guy working for Matt was in Boulder. We don't go to Boulder too often but get pretty near there when we are in Denver. That is nice Matt can cancel his travel plans if the weather gets bad. Marty is heading back to the UK in a few weeks. He is finding a garment bag suitcase works so much better to keep clothes from wrinkling. What is sad we couldn't find a Samsonite for him when he was flying to GA for his interview so we bought him a dulcey and it is already falling apart. I should try to find my receipt and complain to the company or that store. We thought that was a good brand of luggage. I think I'll will try to get him a samsonite garment bag this spring.

Well I am chilly and sleepy. I think I will get ready for bed then read a chapter or two in my new Harry' Bosch novel.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. Happy Monday. I am only working through Wednesday this week so I am lookingr forward to having a nice long weekend. We are expecting a big storm on Wednesday night. Rats. We may not get to go shopping then.

I got most of my performance appraisals written today. Our boss wanted the ratings by Friday.

I have been reading tonight and watching Top Gear.

Not much else going on here. Take care.

Marcy

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Greetings! The bad eating continues. I took my staff to the Olive Garden for lunch yesterday, today was our work Christmas luncheon, and I met a good friend who is in town for the week for dinner at Applebees. We're getting together tomorrow for lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant while she is still in town. Unfortunately people keep bringing in goodies at work. Ahh!!! This has to end! I refuse to buy bigger pants, and my pants are getting so snug around my waist that they're painful. Ugh!

Marcy-I'm glad to hear you're taking time off this week. I'm still trying to decide about Friday. It will depend on whether or not Matt takes off. We were thinking about doing something fun, like lunch and a movie. I bet poor Marty had some serious jet lag!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deegee, I know exactly what you mean. The pants I wore to work yesterday were pretty tight but at least they zipped. LOL. This time of the year is so hard and full of goodies. How fun to have a friend in town for a few days. Marty has been "nappy" this week but seems to be recovering pretty well from jet lag.

I am off from work starting today through next Tuesday. We had a snow storm so stayed home all day. I made homemade soup for late lunch early supper. Now I am a little hungry but it's 9 pm so I will maybe just eat a little baby bell piece of cheese. Enough to curb some hunger. I made us 11 chocolate chip cookies tonight. It was the last of the cookie dough from when I dropped the half baked cookies on the floor and in my oven. It was smoking so bad I decided to quit baking so I froze the dough.

We were going to go shopping today but will probably venture out tomorrow instead.

I finished the new Harry Bosch novel this afternoon. They had a free puzzle program for my iPad today so I downloaded it and did a few puzzles. How nice to not have to lay out all the pieces by hand. LOL.

I threw away one of my favorite purses tonight. It is a red leather Stone Mountain. It has faded so bad in places where it's worn and the handle is splitting on the edge. It's not like I don't have more purses. LOL.

Well take care and have a great Friday.

Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results