shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert Selection K Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Can you imagine if this was really a blue diamond?! Just a reflection of the fabric it''s sitting on

JellyKStone8Web.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Another brother/sister shot comparing the I vs K, ACA vs ES, VS1 vs SI1

JellyKStone10Web.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Another

JellyKStone9Web.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Now that I have seen pics of it, I say for sure KEEP IT!
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jelly, what a gorgeous stone. You must keep it!!! It will look fantastic in your setting.
emlove.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had my eye on that stone for weeks as a possible upgrade. It looks fantastic! I''m glad it went to someone who will appreciate it''s beauty! Congrats!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Keep it, keep it, keep it!! It is definitely a winner!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I will keep it! I saw it in sunlight today and it sparkled like mad! Woohoo!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That''s great! I''m so glad that you are keeping it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting Jelly! It looks like a real beauty.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It look incredible, so glad your keeping it
36.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone! (I saw it on WF - drooled over it myself!)

Congratulations, and can''t wait to see the finished product!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WHOAAAA BABY! Whatta beauty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Am a''lovin'' those K''s!!!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you are thrilled with it Miss Jelly! When will you have it in your setting?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliments!

I will be sending the stone to be set in my current setting, a shared prong e-ring. Now I have to decide on a wedding band. I have two possibilities:

1. Matching Shared prong wedding band with 13 ACA melee, 3 points each to match perfectly with the e-ring, .39ctw

2. WF''s 7 stone band: Shared prong diamond with 7 A Cut Above melee approx. 0.35ctw : With 3mm
This ring link is like aljdewey''s wedding band. I got the inspiration for this band when I saw her pics!

Option #2 is less expensive, has slightly bigger diamonds, but won''t match up perfectly with my e-ring. My ring size is 7.5 so I am also worried that the 7 stoned shared prong ring won''t span the entire front of my finger.

What do you guys think?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here's option #1: Matching Shared prong wedding band with 13 ACA melee, 3 points each to match perfectly with the e-ring, .39ctw

WhiteflashSabreDanceRing123.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here's Option #2:Shared prong diamond band in Platinum set with 7 A Cut Above melee approx. 0.35ctw : With 3mm Pt. 95%,

SevenStoneWFBand.jpg

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''d go with number one since it matches perfectly. It would look fantastic!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Jelly, I found your WB thread but somehow missed the thread about your gorgeous new stone!!! It looks absolutely fabulous--can''t wait to see it in your e-ring setting!
36.gif
Did you decide what you''re going to do with your current e-ring stone?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous!!! I am so glad you decided to keep it.
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''ve decided to return my old stone to Whiteflash and use that money to help pay for the upgrade. I''m sad to see it go...it is such a beautiful stone!! With the cost of the upgrade, new wedding band, and ALL the other expenses of the upcoming wedding, it didn''t make much sense to keep my old stone.

*sigh*

On the bright side, whoever ends up with it will love it. It deserves a new, happy home!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Jelly when will you have the new head and stone in your ring?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Good question Mat.

I sent it in a few days ago and they are to let me know when it arrives. I haven''t heard anything yet, hopefully everything is okay. From there they will mount the new stone with a new head and give me a quote for the engagement band.

How''s the work on your ring going? Everything progressing okay?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Can you give us some more information (i.e., details, details, details!) on how the K "looks" to you, color-wise, of course. From the top? From the sides? Any yellow at all?! I am becoming so enchanted by these killer cut K stones...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2006 6:11:00 PM
Author: Lynn B
Can you give us some more information (i.e., details, details, details!) on how the K ''looks'' to you, color-wise, of course. From the top? From the sides? Any yellow at all?! I am becoming so enchanted by these killer cut K stones...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I don''t have the stone in front of me right now because it''s getting set at Whiteflash. But, the stone is incredibly white. I didn''t know what to expect with a K, but I am very impressed. It definitely outperforms the stones i''ve seen in the jewelry stores in my area. I can see warmth in the stone, but no yellow. I''ll post more pics once I get it back from WF set in my shared prong ring. You can compare the color next to the melee.

By the way, this waiting around is killing me! I miss my ring!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Good choices Jelly! That K looks awesome! Can''t wait to see it when it gets back from WF!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m always amazed by the light return and camouflage of colour in well cut stones. I saw a L colour the other day and it was really sparkly - it was only face down that the colour was visible...it could be the lights but it sure was yummy and so is your beautiful K stone. It''s so worth the price! Good job - I''m looking forward to the final setting and pictures.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Jelly , I am happy to hear you will keep it
36.gif
36.gif

It will look really beautiful in your setting
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Jelly, congrats. That K stone is quite a stunner. I can''t wait to see it finished.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results