shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert opinion wanted: Feedback on a Princess w/ IS and Sarin!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kratty

Rough_Rock
All,

I hope you would be kind enough to share some of your incredible insight and wisdom with a diamond noob!
19.gif
While the combined brainpower of PS has armed me with a great deal of knowledge, I admit that when it gets into the many angles and percentages beyond the basics, I'm over my head.

Any feedback, positive or negative, would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
35.gif

GIApic.jpg

Sarin.gif

kratty

Rough_Rock
Completely forgot to mention the following:

Color: G
Clarity: VS2

kratty

Rough_Rock
And here''s another picture...

GIAtweez.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I think I would pass on this stone. It looks as though the light leakage is pretty bad (although not horrible by any means), and the small crown means this stone will not have that spectacular fire. Moreover, because the of depth and the girdle your stone will appear small for its size. My own stone was on the deep side (but, like this stone in the ideal range) but the crown was amazing and the girdle was medium. I dunno. This stone is better than average, but not exceptional IMO (but I''m not an expert).

Good luck!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
One other thing. Is this stone from WF? If it is and Brian the cutter thinks it''s fabulous, I''d take his word over mine!

kratty

Rough_Rock
Researcher,

Thank you for the comments. Can''t tell you how much I appreciate it.

Yes, it is from WF, however I am not working with Brian. That said, I will be sure to ask for his opinion!

Cheers,
K

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I worked with Denise on my ring, and she was wonderful! In fact, she''s the one who had me talk to Brian to discuss the specifics of the diamonds I''d chosen. The best part was Brian was completely honest with me, and talked me out of the most expensive stone! I''m so happy he did, as my stone is IDEAL!!! So, if he thinks you can do better he''ll let you know
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results