shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience with Facets Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I am asking those of you who have purchased from Facets collection to share your feedback. I am specificly curious about their quality. Thank you in advance!!!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a shared prong eternity band from them about a year ago and wear it almost daily. I have had a few jewelers tell me that it was good quality. I have never had issues with stones falling out or prongs coming lose, etc. The diamonds in it are very sparkly too. I just love it and wouldn''t hesitate to buy from them again.
1.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I too have bought 2 eternity bands from them, Raphael shared prong, nice, well made.

they also custom made a pr. of diamond hoops for me. Their customer service is above and beyond other jewelers I have dealt with, good luck.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I have a 2mm Raphael plain 18K white gold band from them and love love love it!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have two shared prong eternity bands from them and am thrilled with the cut and the quality of their stones. Can''t go wrong with them!! Oh I also bought a pair of diamond studs from them as well.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
i have a facets shared prong eternity ring that i wear every day, with and without my solitaire, and i love it. the diamonds are beautifully cut and almost out-sparkle my solitaire--not quite though
28.gif

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
I''m very pleased with my recent engagement ring purchase from Facets Collection: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-facets-collection-signed-pieces-for-this-wonderful-marquise-e-ring.43012/

I''m also pleased with the sapphire ring I purchased from them earlier: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-i-determined-her-ring-size-or-the-decoy-ring.40744/

Here''s a picture of the sapphire ring from Facets:
18994.jpg

Here''s a picture of the diamond engagement ring from Facets:
1117.jpg

-Tim

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I just received today (!) a beautiful 11 stone .60 tcw band and it is magnificent! I went to 2 B&M stores to compare and they were asking twice the price for poor quality diamonds. The value is unbeatable if you purchase from Facets. The cut of the diamonds and the color are simply amazing and the setting is perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with David.
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I bought my wedding band from them, and I have no complaints at all!! It is gorgeous, the stones are all ideal or near ideal cut, and the price and customer service cannot be beat!!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Zhuzhu,
My round channel set eternity band is from them. It''s a little over a carat- and I''ve had it for 3 years now. They were great to work with! And 3 years ago prices were really good.
Lisa
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
My engagement ring setting came from them, as did my wedding ring, and I was really pleased with the quality and service as well.

If you search on these forums for Signed Pieces or Facets, you will find a large number of threads and people who''ve been pleased with their experiences with them.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
I just got my eternity band from SP. I''m very happy with the quality. It sparkles so much. Here''s a link to link may help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results