shape
carat
color
clarity

Existing thread of PS supported local vendors?

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I wasn't entirely sure which forum to post this in, and I think(?) I may have seen a similar thread when I was browsing around prior, but does PS have a running list of vendors affiliated with the site/supported by members from this site as well as their location?

I am all about buying online, especially loose stones, but there are certain things (e.g. discussion possible custom setting or trying on different band styles) that I just would like to see and do in person.

Apologize in advance if this topic is not appropriate for this section!

Reactions: Kya

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Hello,

I wasn't entirely sure which forum to post this in, and I think(?) I may have seen a similar thread when I was browsing around prior, but does PS have a running list of vendors affiliated with the site/supported by members from this site as well as their location?

I am all about buying online, especially loose stones, but there are certain things (e.g. discussion possible custom setting or trying on different band styles) that I just would like to see and do in person.

Apologize in advance if this topic is not appropriate for this section!

None of the vendors in the above link are local to me, even though WF is my preferred diamond vendor.
But when I shop local, Greenwich Jewelers in downtown Manhattan is the only place I go.
They carry a lot of designers that get mentioned on PS, they have a great bench, and their customer service is awesome. I've been going to them for over a decade. None of the other jewelry stores near me compare.

AL12

Shiny_Rock
None of the vendors in the above link are local to me, even though WF is my preferred diamond vendor.
But when I shop local, Greenwich Jewelers in downtown Manhattan is the only place I go.
They carry a lot of designers that get mentioned on PS, they have a great bench, and their customer service is awesome. I've been going to them for over a decade. None of the other jewelry stores near me compare.

Thank you! I am in the West Coast (Southern California) so I assumed maybe I would get lucky with a PS supported business near me :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results