shape
carat
color
clarity

Exclusive offer from Blue Nile for Pricescope visitors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock

Diamond 4 Ever

Rough_Rock
Hi leonid,
Have you received any more discount offers on loose diamonds from Bluenile for Pricescope visitor lately? Planning to buy from them, but not sure if their prices are negotiable. Thanks.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder how that worked for them ?

Why send a discount here ? The prices here are lower then their prices ? Also it seems to me they dont own most of their stock, Just like the ones here that hang lists.

I had a client from out east coast that called me up and said she found this diamond on Blue Nile and was wondering what I could do ? I found the exact diamond she was looking for on the West Coast (same as in the diamond) they said its on hold. I called the lady and told her if she wanted the diamond for a lower price she needs to call Blue Nile and take it off hold. She did, I sold it.

This site to me would mean true death for Blue Nile , I think its interesting.
1.gif

Just my 2 cents

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Iceman, where have you been?!?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow this is random, a post from Dec 2000!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 1/28/2004 4:08:23 PM Iceman wrote:

I wonder how that worked for them ?

Why send a discount here ? The prices here are lower then their prices ----------------

Gee, I wasn't even aware they had done this - happened long before I found PS. However, right on with the observation, Iceman.....on the stones that BN actually has grading reports for, their stones tend to be higher priced than those available through the regular suspects on PS.

My gripe is that they won't provide any pictures, Ideal scopes, pictures of inclusions....nothing. That eliminated them from any serious contention for me.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Hest88~

Ive been busy
1.gif
I know that is not an excuse.

I missed everybody here, I will not be such a stranger.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
2carat:
----------------
Have you received any more discount offers on loose diamonds from Bluenile for Pricescope visitor lately?
----------------
Nope. On the contrary, they emailed me recently to make sure this old post won't be misunderstood because they are not going to honor it in case somebody would want to get this discount now.

It was one and only xmas promotion from Blue Nile that year.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah because God Forbid that they might actually want to give someone who is buying a $5k diamond something like $250 off. I know, it's tough.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results