shape
carat
color
clarity

Exclusive offer from Blue Nile for Pricescope visitors

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by pricescope, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Jan 28, 2004
    BlueNile called us yesterday with news of an exclusive promotion for Pricescope visitors they are running for christmas that ends on Dec. 15. So if you're planning on buying loose diamonds in the next week, they'll give you a discount up to $250 off.In order to get the discount you have to click on the link below and use the reference code from the pop-up window before Dec. 15. http://www.bluenile.com/atransfer.asp?sourceid=4166&goto=http://www.bluenile.com/default.asp?spoff=DEC15DIAMOND

2. Diamond 4 Ever
    Rough_Rock

by Diamond 4 Ever » Jan 28, 2004
    Hi leonid,
    Have you received any more discount offers on loose diamonds from Bluenile for Pricescope visitor lately? Planning to buy from them, but not sure if their prices are negotiable. Thanks.

3. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Jan 28, 2004
    I wonder how that worked for them ?

Why send a discount here ? The prices here are lower then their prices ? Also it seems to me they dont own most of their stock, Just like the ones here that hang lists.

I had a client from out east coast that called me up and said she found this diamond on Blue Nile and was wondering what I could do ? I found the exact diamond she was looking for on the West Coast (same as in the diamond) they said its on hold. I called the lady and told her if she wanted the diamond for a lower price she needs to call Blue Nile and take it off hold. She did, I sold it.

This site to me would mean true death for Blue Nile , I think its interesting. [​IMG]

Just my 2 cents

4. Hest88
    Ideal_Rock

by Hest88 » Jan 28, 2004
    Iceman, where have you been?!?

5. Mara
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Mara » Jan 28, 2004
    Wow this is random, a post from Dec 2000!

6. aljdewey
    Ideal_Rock

by aljdewey » Jan 28, 2004

Gee, I wasn't even aware they had done this - happened long before I found PS. However, right on with the observation, Iceman.....on the stones that BN actually has grading reports for, their stones tend to be higher priced than those available through the regular suspects on PS.

My gripe is that they won't provide any pictures, Ideal scopes, pictures of inclusions....nothing. That eliminated them from any serious contention for me.

7. Iceman
    Brilliant_Rock

by Iceman » Jan 28, 2004
    Hest88~

Ive been busy [​IMG] I know that is not an excuse.

I missed everybody here, I will not be such a stranger.

8. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Jan 28, 2004
    2carat:
    Nope. On the contrary, they emailed me recently to make sure this old post won't be misunderstood because they are not going to honor it in case somebody would want to get this discount now.

It was one and only xmas promotion from Blue Nile that year.

9. Mara
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Mara » Jan 28, 2004
    Yeah because God Forbid that they might actually want to give someone who is buying a $5k diamond something like $250 off. I know, it's tough. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.