shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent Service From Martin at USACertedDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

apprentice

Rough_Rock

Hello everyone,

First of all, I want everyone to know how helpful and important this site was to me this summer while I was searching for a diamond ring for my girlfriend at the time (now my fiancee!). So thank you to all of you who have posted your opinions and research. This is my first post because normally I would just read what others had to say. Now that I have completed the process, I feel that I should share my experience...

First thank you is to the goodoldgold website. The information there made me very aware and confident in what I wanted....

Second, and most important, thank you is to Martin at USACertedDiamonds.com. I live in Toronto, Ontario, and as many of you have noted and experienced, there is a serious lack of diamond expertise and knowlege here. Especially when it comes to the cut of the diamond. I was very happy to learn that Martin''s operation is based out of Thornhill. I made an appointment with Martin, went to his home-based office, told him what I wanted and he came through for me in a big way. He showed me various rocks and I picked out the one I wanted. Then I got the diamond sent down to Harold Weinstein for an appraisal. Once everything checked out, I got the diamond set with a setter recommended by Martin. The whole ring came back beautiful!! I took my woman to Quebec City for the weekend (in September) and I popped the question and she said yes!!! Needless to say, she was amazed by the ring (and so are all her friends and family).

I did a lot of research, and it all paid off in the end by going through Martin. He was very helpful and patient, and didn''t pressure me at all. He let me use the gadgets in his office to view the diamond and that was also very helpful. Thanks Martin!

By the way, the ring I purchased was a round 1.03 E SI1 (very close to VS2) H&A AGS0 cut.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It''s great to hear how well things worked out for both you and your "woman"!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results