shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel/Superbcert replica of Tiffany''s channel set e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chooch

Rough_Rock
For a wedding band I think she is going to get a channel set band that looks pretty much identical to the channel set stones on her engagement ring, with the diamonds set in the top half of the ring. Not sure were we are going to get it, but Excel has one that we will look at. We could always go to tiffany's I guess...........................nah.
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond is perfect for the setting! And I think the matching channel set band would be perfect, too! I have also recently looked at a Tiffany''s for ideas for my anniversary ring...I love their rings but won''t pay for the name either!

Ashtangi

Rough_Rock
Sorry to rehash this old thread, but can anyone with the Superbcert comment on the width? As I understand it, the Tiffany version is 3mm wide, whereas the Superbcert version is 4mm.

I''m wondering if the size of the side diamonds is the reason for this? Have to say that I wouldn''t mind having slightly thinner walls on the Superbcert, I am just wondering if its noticable in the "real world."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results