shape
carat
color
clarity

Ex-Platinum Lover Turns to Yellow Gold ???? Vatche style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
The other day at the jewelers I tried on a Yellow Gold
Solitaire which had some small diamonds inside the sides of the shank. I loved the way the Diamond stood out against the Yellow Gold.

I don''t like to get what everyone else has and was pondering a Vatche 18kt yellow gold solitaire setting (but w/ diamonds)
.... are any Platinum/White Gold lovers thinking this way as well???

If anyone has any pics of this Vatche setting, or like this description, I would love to see it.

I always liked antique style rings, and as you can see from my avatar, I have a matching set that I Love.... wondering if my New Diamond should be different and stand out more instead of
perhaps getting "lost" in an elaborate setting......

Help!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Here is the Vatche Royal Crown with the channel set stones in 18k yellow gold.

My wedding ring is yellow gold and I love it. I finally got white gold with my 3 stone ring because I think that the sapphire/diamond combination looks great in white. But I still love yellow gold too!

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
That is Gorgeous! Do they make it w/ different diamonds other than channel setting/invisible setting?

I happen to love bead set. Come to think of it, i never see bead set diamonds in Gold settings (yellow gold).

I like the way the ring tapers up towards the diamond.

Is that the Royal Crown? That is the ring that sits up very
high, right?

I love it.....more pics!!
appl.gif
love.gif
Thanks!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Here is the VATCHE web site. You can check out all the rings there. They have a gorgeous pave/bead set in platinum but I don't think that they make it in 18k yellow.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful, isn't it? It's not the same as the very narrow pave row that I love but I love this look too.

This is the X-prong and it sits lower than the Royal Crown.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Nice ring, although I am not a fan of putting the trade mark right in the middle of the band. Many people like to engrave something or have it sized later. Scott Kay is another branded company who is touting the new 19ct yellow gold. Is it really back or is $850 per ounce plat pushing it back?

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Do think there is any way that the first ring could be modified to accomidate a pear shaped diamond? I'm thinking that I don't like my setting now and would like to replace my diamond with an emerald and re-set my pear into something else. That is pretty close to what I'm looking for. Sheesh, my husband is going to kill me!!
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results