shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I realized the other day that I had seen his Starlight Bands in a jewelry store without realizing it - the funny thing is that they looked so familiar at the time...! - I had actually gone back to look at them a couple of times when browsing the store because a bell was ringing somewhere in the depths (deep depths!) of my mind. I discovered when looking for a link for another poster for Servis and Taylor that Etienne Perret had them listed as carrying his work. I then went back to Servis and Taylor to get a proper look when I realized what it was I had seen. The Starlight Bands are truly beautiful in person - modern, yet classic with a bit of whimsy. Very beautiful! I love the matte look of the metal. Just gorgeous! I just wanted to share that they are just as beautiful in person as they look in his banner ads! Has anyone purchased one on PS?

E B

Ideal_Rock
We're *this close* to purchasing one as my wedding band, but polished. I just wish I could see one in person (or even a picture of a 2.5-3mm band) before doing it. It's nice to hear that you were so taken with them, though!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried emailing him to see if he could send you a pic? Maybe a pic taken on someone''s hand for you to get a size reference? They were really beautiful - I did not see any polished ones at the store - the stones were so small, yet definitely so distinct! There was no mistaking that there were colored stones in there! They weren''t so large that they were gaudy though. Definitely a conversation piece, I think! I assume you already tried to see if there was a dealer near you that you could go look at? He lists some on his site - the dealer I went to is in LA. One of the reasons I posted this is because I know how you feel about buying something without seeing it - I wanted people to know that they really are beautiful in person. What color are you considering?

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
I think this is the most recent one bought on PS (by me
31.gif
)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/etienne-perret-starlight-band.56228/

It looks fabulous in person.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 12:39:50 AM
Author: :)
Have you tried emailing him to see if he could send you a pic? Maybe a pic taken on someone's hand for you to get a size reference? They were really beautiful - I did not see any polished ones at the store - the stones were so small, yet definitely so distinct! There was no mistaking that there were colored stones in there! They weren't so large that they were gaudy though. Definitely a conversation piece, I think! I assume you already tried to see if there was a dealer near you that you could go look at? He lists some on his site - the dealer I went to is in LA. One of the reasons I posted this is because I know how you feel about buying something without seeing it - I wanted people to know that they really are beautiful in person. What color are you considering?

The closest dealer is almost 2 hours away, but I haven't decided if I'll drive it yet (I want my fiance to go but he's working overtime and is literally working into the night every day). If I get one, I'll get the polished platinum with colorless stones.

I did request a pic, but he only had those from his website (I'm assuming he didn't have any in stock). So, I don't know what to do. I wish I could just ask the retailer for a pic (he has a 3mm in stock, I forgot if it was polished or not!), but I'm not sure if that would be rude.

ETA: I COMPLETELY(!) missed that you went to a vendor in L.A...that's where I am! On his website, the closest listed is Santa Barbara! I'll look Servis and Taylor up right now.

Yay!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results