shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret Starlight Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of the things I''m getting my wife for our 10th anniversary - not leaving anything to the last minute though so it''s here now but she doesn''t get it until June, so no hand picture until then. These are the shots form this morning while my wife was still in bed.

It''s an Etienne Perret starlight band - saw the banner ad on PS before I even registered and they looked beautiful. Finally spoke to Etienne (a very nice man) last week (Saturday) and the finished ring arrived Thursday - way faster than I thought it would be.

It''s a size 10, matte rose gold with blue diamonds (all different sizes) set all around the band.

Dodd_20070113_4584.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WEEP!!!
39.gif

It''s so beautiful!! I dunno HOW you''re gonna wait til June! HA HA I bet she comes up with a million different "ideas" for you in the meantime too ... maybe you should spring this on her early!!!
9.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I really love it! The rose gold amd blue diamonds together is really wonderful!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that''s just LOVELY!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my that is so pretty!!! What a wonderful anniversary gift! I would love to see one of those bands in person.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s gorgeous! LOL, I would kill you if I found out it had been in the house that long. I agree that this ring deserves to be given early!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is absolutely beautiful. And so unique. Good job!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow-it''s gorgeous!
30.gif
I love the color/metal combination you chose-great job! You sure are organized! June!?!
28.gif

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I may well end up cracking and giving Bebe the ring before June, but she already knows what her Valentines gift is this year (a throw she wanted for christmas, but was on backorder). Her birthday is the same day as our anniversary, definitely makes planning easier... I haven''t forgotten the date yet
31.gif
It''s currently stashed in a lock box hidden in with my camera gear - I don''t think she know the lock box is there, let alone where I''ve hidden the keys.

The combination I chose since rose gold looks orange(ish), and in combination with blue stones it''s Auburn colors - Bebe & her entire family are Auburn fans.

Robert

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is just gorgeous. Good luck holding out until June, hehe!!!
31.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous band! I have been drooling over those Starlight Bands for a while now. And this lovely one is not helping me get over the obsession. What a lucky gal! But oh, to have to wait until June... :)

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is just beautiful! The varying sizes of the diamonds is spectacular!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, she will love it!! I love the colors in this band, I bet she will get many compliments on it since it''s so unique.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! The color combo is so beautiful!!! Quite amazing; she will be so happy!
36.gif
36.gif

What a nice hubby you are
12.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow is your wife is really going to remember this year! A lovely ring, gorgeous studs- anything else up your sleeve? Congratulations on reaching such a milestone! You''re a honey of a husband - I''m sure she''ll say you''re definitely a keeper!
1.gif

How wide is the band? You never said...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring! It''s gorgeous! I am sure she will be very happy with it.
36.gif

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
I think you made an excellent choice. I''m sure she''ll be both thrilled and surprised.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
you seem to be a very thoughtful husband. i think she will be delighted.
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic gift! You are very creative to get this ring for her. I love it and I would LOVE a gift like that. It is unique and rose gold is so beautiful.

Lovely!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful scatter band. I have some blue diamond stud earrings and I love them. Would be perfect with that ring.

I got a 10th anniversary band many years ago. I don''t remember exactly which day, or exactly how it was presented. But I always remember it was for our 10th anniversary. Go ahead...don''t wait until June to give it to her. You both might as well enjoy that beauty just that much longer.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just GORGEOUS. The blue diamonds really pop against that rose gold. She is going to flip!!! Great job for thinking ahead of time and not waiting till the last minute!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. It''s nice to finally see a Starlight band that someone actually purchased! Just out of curiosuty what is the width of the band?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! The blue stones look green on my monitor, so until I read the description I thought the band was made of emeralds set in rose gold. That would not have been too shabby, either! But the blue diamonds are spectacular. I wish you a wonderful 10th anniversary.

Deborah
34.gif

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock

I can see who''s side you all are on - give Bebe the ring now you say

11.gif
, well I won''t
29.gif
so there.

onedrop: The band is 5mm & size 10, minght sound alittle small for the size, but her wedding band is 4mm.

AGBF: The stones definitely flash green in some light, blue in others - I think the green is from the blue+yellow(rose)=green combination. I think the ring would have shown more pure blue if set in plat or wg, but I wanted rose. I thought about the potential color appearance before I ordered it... So you have to keep color =combos in mind (it''s why people set yellow diamonds in a yg basket even on a plat ring I guess). Green reminds me of emeralds too, and that''s the stone in Bebe''s engagement ring - so it works for me. I thought about asking Etienne if it was feasible to put a plat (or wg) lining in each stones'' setting but I didn''t (figured it would take the price way up even if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results